8|🖤

***
On a cue at the Universities clinic, I met a guy named Bryant Gray, or Bryan I'm not too sure but he and i exchanged numbers also, he and I have some lectures together.

His so winsome, and from what I got he gives out dry jokes but they're still cute, his kind of shy but tries to hide it through his jokes. He has dimples on both sides of his cheeks, a sharp nose and jawline with cute vampire teeth, and big emerald green baby eyes.

I learned that his from Colorodo and is on a scholarship, he plays football and he'll be playing for the Sharks. He escorted me back to my dorm after showing me certain parts of campus. I must say that this place is really big. It will probably take me the whole semester if not year to get familiar with the place.

This place is packed with people moving on and about. Different people at different shelters publicizing there derivatives, such as clubs to join and the like. A group of boys wearing Blue Tshirts with Shark embedded on the front of the shirt in Bold letters pass the premises jogging and chanting "Sharks" with cheerleaders walking ahead of them seemingly doing the same forte. They stop right in the front of where am standing at and everyone stops to glance at the masculine figures in front of us.

The boys stop changing and the cheer ladies take over. They are in black biker shorts and purple with gold SHARKS crop tops with pom_poms. The make a circle and start with their performance. "welcome some guys blow whistles at the cheer ladies.

I reach the entrance to my room and my phone vibrates in my pocket and pull it out to check who's texted me.

Chat

Tess: were you?

Me: On campus about to get into my room.

Tess: which campus?

Me: why does it matter?

Tess: just tell me damwit

Me: Yoh! Chill out. East campus.

Tess: Okay, send me your live location.

Me: (sends live location) what is it for? Do you plan on sending some people to kidnap me?

Tess: see you in 15.

Me: what do you mean?

Me: Tess? I know you can read my message because your read receipts are on.

Me: Don't go ignoring me like that. (Crying emoji)

After sending 5 more messages and not getting an answer from her, I quit. I decide to start arranging my stuff in the room, it consists of a two bed spaces one on each side of the room, a wardrobe and a study table, a big window facing in the west. It doesn't have much.

I was told that my roommate will either arrive later today or tomorrow since I got here pretty early.

I get a call from Tess letting me know that they're outside, but I don't know who "they're is." I get into my crocs since I haven't unpacked much. I go outside the dormitory and I can't believe my eyes.