Chapter 2 - A Strange new acquaintance

The rain lashed against his jacket and the cold wind nipped at his skin. It has been almost a week now since arrived in this weird place of huge trees and ginormous insects...And he really didn't really see other stuff. Just trees - and other plants - and huge insectsy that wanted to kill him..Like everything wanted to kill him. Except for a huge butterfly he met two days ago. But apart from that he spent most of his time running from something. Mostly bees. He made a grimace. It seemed like they had something personally against him.

He gave a little sighed and quickly went under a huge leave that was hanging low, protecting him from the rain. He wiped the rain that hit his face away and pulled out his notebook, labeled 'Diary of a lost Kid' and a pen. "The rain here is normal..." He mumbled as he wrote into his notebook. He started writing this diary to keep himself entertained during the days, since his phone unfortunately, was obviously, didn't have an internet connections. And documenting something im diary form seemed fun enough, to keep him atleast a little entertained. And well, a little was always better then nothing.

He looked up and into the rain in front of him. With a sighed He decided to wait it out under this leaf. He leaned back against the tree, sat down on the muddy groaned - he didn't really care that he could get wet and dirty - and pulled out a small bag from his pocket. The bag was filled with several small Things to eat; dried meat, a small loaf of bread and some dried fruit pieces. He fished out a dried Apple piece and bit down on it. He grimaced and shook his head. He really didn't like dried apples, but they didn't go bad as fast as regular Apples, so he endured it.

When the rain stopped, he stepped out of his hiding spot again to continue onward. His goal right now was to get out of the forest, which seemed to be and impossible task, considering that he already was here for almost a week and didn't even seem to get near to getting out of here.

As he stepped forward, he began to hum the theme song of a show he recently watched and continued to eat the food from his little bag. The food actually got more and more enjoyable, the more he ate. Probably because he just already got used to it. He flinched, when he heard screaming and immediatly turned and looked around. He narrowed his eyes on his surroundings, trying to detect every movement, that might come his way.

After a moment, he relaxed. There was nothing, and no one - probably Just His Imagination. He shrugged His shoulders and continued walking towards his destination. But He still didn't fell at peace. He constantly felt the urge to look behind him.

He carefully glanced over his shoulder and saw nothing but trees. Then he turned and kept walking, until he heard another Scream. This time accompanied by a highpitched screech and the rustling of bushes.

He turned around again, looked at the bushes for a moment and then just ran. "I'm sorry, to whoever is there, but you're on your own!" He muttered and just ran forward. This seemed to be the activity, he'd be doing the most, while being here.

He heard something break through the bushes behind him, and the screaming coming nearer - he couldn't out if it was a women or a man. But he didn't care, because a second after the person behind him broke through the bushes, another creature - the one that let out the highpitched screech - broke out as well and now followed behind Yn, and the person it was initially following.

Yn wanted to complain, but he was to busy, not looking behind him and just running forward. He suddenly decided to cut a corner and run through some bushes, before swiftly climbing onto tree. When He sat down on the branch he sighed in relief, as he saw the creature - a huge mantis - run past the tree.