Chapter 1

3rd Pov
* In front of Gakuen Alice *
"Oh so this is Gakuen Alice?", said a girl in a pink long sleeve shirt and a yellow skirt. She has brown eyes and light brown hair tied up to pigtails. " Oi, Mikan - chan is that you?!", questioned a pretty boy with short dark brown hair and blue eyes. Ehhh, who is he. He looks familiar?, thought mikan in her head.
Sakura's Pov
I went to the front of the school and see Mikan there I didn't know she had an alice, I knew Hotaru but not her,...huh. "Hey Mikan, so you remember your sempia?". "EH, BUT YOU LOOK LIKE MY AGE SAKURA - SEMPIA SHOULD BE AROUND 16!-Actually 17-THATS MY POINT YOUR 11 AND YOUR A BOY- calm down you have an alice, so you should know this is an alice effect. Also I'm wearing boy clothes and I can't really change- EH!", she yelled while I quoted. "Don't you remember when you met me", I said.
*Flashback *
" Hey, Seto why are we going to the charity thing, not that I don't want to go or care, but why?", I asked looking through my deck in the limo, sitting next to my little brother Mokuba. "I though it might be good for you to stay away from those dweebs for awhile", said Seto. "Hey! You should at least try to be nice", I said. I seriously don't get why Seto is mean to them, their pretty nic-"Besides there is going to be a festival here", said Seto interrupting my thoughts. At that my little brother Mokie woke up." A festival, yay we can get a bunch of candy, play some games, and we can hear you sing", said Mokie with excitement flashing in his eyes. "Wait, me singing, I don't think so- oh come on please- Ok maybe" , I agreed.
Time skip
After we did the charity event we went to the festival, I saw these two little girls dancing. One with pig tails said, " oh do you want to join us sempia? " She had pretty brown eyes and was dancing with a girl with short black hair and pretty purple eyes."EH, no I'm fine", I said, but instead she dragged me in. People were staring so the only thing in could do was to dance with them. Awhile later I brought Mokie and Seto into the dance to. I started smiling much more, giggling, and laughing. I went up and thanked the girls, when I became friends with these two very strange girls.
* FLASHBACK END *
"EH, now I remember, so why are you here?", asked Mikan."I'll tell you later Ok", I replied.
We are in front of Gakuen Alice Academy. Mikan asked the guards, " Can we please visit our friend Hotaru? " and they replied ,"Get lost kid! ". Mikan and me left to find another way in. Then two boys came up to us and said, "We know the way in follow us in the car". How dumb does he think we-"really okay! ". I don't trust them so I say ,"Mikan let's get out of here I'll look for another way in" and I pulled her sleeve. Then the boys grabbed Mikan and me. I was about to kick them until we heard a," Hey ,what are you doing to these little kids ", a blonde stranger with long shoulder length hair and purple eyes, with a bunch of earrings came. They replied with, " Get lost! ". Then the stranger then told them to go and I think they blushed. Huh how did that happen. Oh well. The blonde dude said ," Now why don't you little kids go home ". I stayed emotionless and Mikan laughed saying, "No way without Hotaru ". Then she covered my ears. Why did she cover my ears?, I questioned Mikan in my head.

Narumi's Pov

When the little girl covered the little boy's ears she said ,"are you bisexual? ". Huh I used my alice it should of had worked. Maybe they are alices. "Hey, why don't you enroll here. You can go see your friend" the girl said , " okay let's go Sakura". I guess that's the boy's name. Wait isn't that a girls name " Oi ,my name is Seto " ,said the boy with short brown hair and blue eyes. "That's not true, you are Sakura Minami Kaiba. The girl who is in high classes with A's. The girl, who is a singer, dancer, songwriter, model , actress, has her own company with her brother that she helped make him design the duel disk , and has been on many special occasions and magazines!!". Mikan pulls out a random magazine with a girl who looks like 'Seto' but with a chest and long hair and older. "Mikan I told you not to show anyone and was it really necessary to say my name" said Seto, "oh well my secrets out at least I can get these bandages off my chest ". The boy, Seto took out scissors and cut something under hi-herself and she has a chest. I blushed and then she looked at me as her hair fell to get shoulders. "Ah, I know you." I said, " Your that girl I was supposed to take to Gakuen Alice, but her brother wouldn't let me. The child prodigy with many alices including some rare ones. You also like to dress differently so you wouldn't look like your twin brother". This girl has many talents and she and Minka haven't been affected by my alice. " Well let's g-BOOM .. I guess the guards were right. I look to my right to see the older girl flying and the talented younger girl do a flip and land perfectly so she is flexible I am 100% positive that she will be accepted the other one I'm not sure oh well might as well get Natsume.

Natsume's Pov

I was about to escape when I see a boy with blue eyes and an ugly pigtails girl outside the gate talking to the pervert. I guess the girl is an idiot. If her friend wasn't there she would be kidnapped. Then the boy went behind the tree and did something I couldn't see. But later came out a cute girl with the same blue eyes who is she and where did she come from. Are the boy and the girl the same person oh well time to blow up the wall and escape?

I used my alice to blow up the wall BOOM I saw the ugly girl fly and the pretty one do a flip and land perfectly. Wow she's good and cu-wait I need to escape. I was about to jump when SMACK. Shit I felt a stinging on my cheek and the force caused me to crash ," Shit " .The cute one came up to me and said,"are you okay?"

Sakura Pov

" Are you okay? " I asked the boy. Then Narumi came and said, " Aww, I think I hurt his face". Then he blew into his ear. The boy blushed. Huh how did that happen again is there something I missed. Wait the boy muttered pervert I better ask Mikan what's that. Anyway then Narumi said," let's go". I wonder what me and Mikan got ourselves into I thought. I hope Seto, Mokuba, Yugi, and the rest will be Ok without me.

Mikan's Pov
WHAT HAVE I BROUGHT ME AND MY SEMPIA INTO. I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY HORUTO.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
AUTHOR'S NOTE
This is my first time writing this. I do not own gakuen alice or any songs or animes shown in this book or characters from other animes that are featured in this book. Ja-ne desu