Northern Woods and... Big Brother?!

Bold - Recap
Thoughts
"Talking "
Both thinking and someone else says

Recap
"Yo".
Sera's Pov

I ignored all the stares and sat next a boy with manga on his head. " Hey, I'm Seto Kiaba", I said in my boyish monotone voice.
3rd Pov
" Wow, so mysterious"
"I know, right"
"He seems pretty cool"
"Wait. Isn't he a C.E.O. of Kaiba Corp"
"Ya, I didn't he has an alice"
"Maybe, but what is it?"
"I think it's technology"

"Maybe that's why he is so successful"

"Hey, I didn't get to where I am. Not every alice uses their alice for everything", 'Seto' replied very annoyed

"So, cool", some girls with hearts in their eyes.

Sera's Pov

I need some music, I thought getting annoyed.I put my headphones and ignored everything around me and listened to Nightcore Green Day. I closed my eyes letting my eyes close. I never fell asleep with all the commotion, but I heard Mikan yell pervert, someone say molester answer sleazy ulterior. I also heard bothering and insulting Natsume - sama and Ruka-sama. So they are the people who made Mikan cry.

3rd Pov

'Seto ' was taking a nap. During this many of the students were trying to figure out what 'his' Alice. While Mikan was causing trouble. When she started floating that's when 'Seto woke up'.

Sera's Pov

What did she do?, I thought kinda disappointed. " What did she do?",said some random kid. " Oi Mind reader - kun. Ya mind stop being impolite, I thought. " No can do Seto", he replied smiling. Oi what's your name, kid? You already know mine, I thought curious.
"Names- Hey lift that kid up too", interrupted the manga kid. Wow rude much, really annoyed right now. I ignored them while floating until I felt myself falling. I flipped and landed in a ballet pose. Hmm.
" Wow"
"So graceful"
"Cool"
Hey mind reader - kun, ya mind speaking my thoughts and if you are trying to figure out something. Give up now I suggest.
" Sure, he says I don't care what you think I believe in Mikan and Narumi-sensie ' s judgement, besides my alices are not only rare but new. You can't get a pep out of me", mind reader - kun says. Thanks.
" No problem, and I can't find anything. It's almost as if he will only let me see what he wants",he told the rest of the class.
" Hey, you may be a C.E.O, but that's only because of your alice. Alices have contributed to arts, studies and culture. It's not an exaggeration saying that almost all the important people are Alices. Regular people swam us to try and gain attention and we use them as measly worker ants. We are protected and collected by the government. We are the higher race.
Also I bet both Hotaru and Seto left you, because they didn't want to be around -", an annoying brat was ranting until I cut her off.
I chuckled in my boyish voice, but to the students it sounded a bit evil and had no humor.
I replied smirking with and aura of dark fog and a special cage with bats around me, my alice was activated without me knowing, " Do you really think I want to be here without a reason or left Mikan and Hotaru because of my alice? Ha, that shows how naive you are. This also shows that you are weak. You use your alice so you can put yourself above others. And look who's talking about attention.
Do whatever you want, but I don't give a fudge on what you guys talk about. Just know that regular people also use and manipulate us as we do to them. Sorry sweetheart, but if you ever say anything about me using my alice or any other way to get to where I am you are so wrong.
Also I know many others who don't have an alice, but use hardwork to become important. Now do us a favor and shut your yap or I will personally make sure it stays shut, okay. The only reason why I'm here is to learn and protect the ones I love. I gave up my freedom, friends, and the things I love to protect and learn. Just remember midlady, you, me, and anyone with an alice can be replaced. It depends on you and how you use your alice that makes itaq different. Doesn't matter if the alice is common or rare. And even with my alice, with, without, poor, rich, I don't give, I treat them like how I want to be treated.
I say yous should start doing the same thing. The only reason why you are not silenced is because I have self control".
There was a silence after that. "Yeah, s-he's right. You guys are all -", Mikan said, but I spaced out until a kid made both of us float to him.
"That's it!", the kid yelled as he tried to punch Mikan, but I grabbed his hand and Hotaru punched him with one of her machines. "There goes my- Mikan will repay you, while I make 5 special sweets and let you take some photos so you can make some profit. I can see you were trying to hold back, right Hota-kohia", said Hotaru until I interrupted her while smiling with my eyes closed .