𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙎 𝘿𝙐𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙊𝙊𝙉

"good thing we bought our lunch or else we might starve." [name] opened her lunch box, cat shaped rice balls, pork cutlets with a separate sauce. it looked mouth-watering to her so her stomach rumbled even more. amane takes his lunch box from the bag, doing the same thing as [name] as they ate together.

"eating outdoors feels nice." amane commented, taking another bite from his food. for some reason this feels like a date, having a picnic together under a tree during the afternoon, it's definitely a date. amane couldn't help but to notice that she has a bit of sauce on the side of her lip. "you got something on your lip." he said.

"where?" she tried to point her lip to see where the sauce is, amane shakes his head as she kept pointing at the wrong direction. amane couldn't help to chuckle, everything had to be done for her, huh? "here?"

"here, let me..." amane whispered, he crawled towards her as he grabbed her chin with his pointer finger and thumb, then swiftly pecking the side of her lips. [name] dropped the pork cutlet that she was holding with her chopsticks to her lunch box in shock. amane pulled away slowly with a soft smirk on his face. "there, the sauce is gone." he declared while licking his lips.

"a...ah...eh...?" [name]'s face turned into a bright shade of red as her lips quivered in a flustered state. her eyes swirled in dizziness, almost passing out because of her heart beating so fast. "a-amane-kun?" she stuttered.

"the sauce tastes good~" he smirked. "i think i broke you—fufu~"

the two of them spent the whole lunch teasing one another and making each other flustered. "i think we're forgetting a little something, don't you think so [name]?" amane asked, his face being dangerously close as he kept nearing himself to [name] to make her blush even more.

"w-what are you doing?—" [name] raised her palms as she nervously laughed, she was on fire—her face felt like it was on fire than a liar whose pants are in fire.

"we have to look for the sunflowers, remember?" amane grinned while nuzzling his nose against hers. a smoke came out of [name]'s head as she melted on the spot for being mislead by the choppy haired boy. [name] smiled, grabbing him by the shoulder and peeled him off of her.

"right, since we finished our lunch we should get going."

[name] speculated that the photobook has some sort of connection, the photos included in that book is from one place only. the sunflower field could have been closer, they need to find more clues that would lead to the fields. "say amane, look at that wiggly tree." [name] pointed out. "that's from the photobook."

"so that means we're nearer to the sunflower fields?"

"i can't really tell." [name] puts her hand on her forehead and stood on her tippy toes to see if she could spot a single sunflower from a mile away. "amane-kun, i have an idea." she said as she twirled around to face amane. "you can carry me so that i can try to search for the fields."

"you mean you're going to sit on my shoulders...?" amane's face grew red, a mental image of [name] putting her legs on top of his shoulders to search higher grounds made him flustered.

"i'm wearing shorts underneath so it's okay." [name] reassured. amane bent down to the ground, his bangs were covering his eyes and the tips of his ears turn reddish. [name] climbed on top of him, each leg resting on both shoulders. amane's heart skipped a beat when the inside of her thigh was squished against his cheek—he laid on her lap often times so it was no doubt that her thighs were soft. "you okay amane? you feel so warm..." she said as she tried to look down on him.

"i-i'm fine!" amane stuttered. he subtly presses his cheek against her thigh, for some reason this is better than any neck pillow in his opinion. 'so soft...' he held her ankles so that she wouldn't fall off and get hurt. "did you find something?"

"i still can't see a thing." [name] said. "but let's follow that path to the mountain side, i saw that tree on the photobook maybe that's our next clue to find the fields."

"alright then, let's go find those sunflowers."