part two

you run, you run far into quahog, while passing quagmires house, You feel like your being watched. You hear a quick, but not faint "giggity" from the bush next to you. You notice binoculars, sticking out of the bush, You lean in, real close and you say "i'm only 16."

As soon as your age leaves your mouth, Glenn Quagmire, fully naked, runs back inside, closing all windows and curtains.

But you still feel watched, you look over to the griffins house, and you see peter, watching you with binoculars, and his son Chris Griffin ; (Chris Griffin) stood next to him. When they see you, their eyes widen and they shut the curtains and turn off all the lights, You turn around. Lois Griffin is stood right down the street you just came from, "God, shes fast" you think.

She stands there, with messy hair, untucked shirt, one of her reminiscent, blue earings taken out and stabbed through her hand and her hands , streched out. like shes a panther coming to get you, she runs towards you.

You run away, Your not ready for a family-guy, epic typed fight, You can't be arsed, you just switched from a realistic-world, to a shitty-animated-world. Life is not going good for you. You run down the road, pushing the asian news reporter I cant quite remember the name of right now, out of the way. You run all the way down. You are headed past tons of houses you never see in family guy, past buildings that are always behind the griffins house, and buildings you see once and never see again, exept this time, you see them again. You're headed for the news station (I have to write this down so I dont forget the entire plot of this shitty story) When you come across the clam, You stand there and you think to yourself "dam, this might be a good place to hide, after all, you never see lois in it (like ever)" Your dads a big family guy fan so he would tell you if he did, also you watch family guy because you love your dad and you watch it with him.

You dash inside, There you see ; Cleveland Brown ,from the award winning show, The Cleveland Show
And his wife Cleveland Brown ,from the award winning show, The Cleveland Show
And next to Cleveland brown (not the wife cleveland brown) is the youngest son Cleveland Brown ,from the award winning show, The Cleveland Show
And next to him is Clevelands Daughter, Cleveland Brown ,from the award winning show, The Cleveland Show.
And finally, next to their dad is the middle child Cleveland Brown Jr ,from the award winning show, The Cleveland Show (yeah, hes the only one with a different name cuz hes gonna appear a bunch in this story, maybe)

They all turn around "what r u doing here?!" says Cleveland Brown (from the award winning show, The Cleveland Show) they are listening to sweater weather btw, by the neighbourhood.