pillar of Autumn part 1

Third POV.

We see the pelican that is under attack by Covenant banshee's and a phantom but thanks to Andrew which (Y/n) decided to name the object after his grandfather has activated the defense shield system on it which made things easier for Emile and Bako destroying the banshee's along with the phantom.

Carter: skies are jammed up gotta get you off her everyone get the package to the Autumn understood!?

Everyone: affirmative!

Carter: I'll do my best to keep a low profile from the Covenant six, (Y/n)

Six and (Y/n) looked at Carter.

Carter: those AI's chose you they made the right choice

Then everyone went at the back of pelican ready to jump.

Carter: ON MY MARK!

They waited for Carter to finish counting down.

3

2

1

Carter: MARK!

Then they all jumped down and landed they all looked up only to see Carter fly away but this time no banshee's followed.

(Y/n) POV.

We all got up and began walking forward until we stop at the edge of the cliff.

Emile: good luck commander

Carter: [ to you as well team just get the package and the kid to the Autumn ]

Emile: there it is everyone Pillar of Autumn

Emile pointed at the ship in the far distant.

Emile: let's move!

We all walked down the cliff and engaged the Covenant forces and neutralize them then we saw two mongooses.

Maeve: is this it?

(Y/n): hey Andrew

Andrew looked at me waiting for orders from me.

(Y/n): do you have a vehicle that can help us out?

Then Andrew summon three warthogs that is enough for everyone to get in.