ANNE AND GILBERT'S RELATIONSHIP TIMELINE AND SAY YOU WON'T LET GO.

To be continued as Anne with an E and Gilbert's Relationship in the Netflix film Anne with an E starring Amybeth McNulty as Anne Shirley and Lucas Jade Zumann as Gilbert Blythe

To be continued as Anne with an E and Gilbert's Relationship in the Netflix film Anne with an E starring Amybeth McNulty as Anne Shirley and Lucas Jade Zumann as Gilbert Blythe. These characters are from Prince Edward Island. It is located in Canada and it is where Lucy Maud Montgomery has written most of the books from Anne Shirley. Lucy Maud Montgomery often talks about people with disabilities in her books. Montgomery supports people who are seen as disabled. I admired her books. I really admired who she was as a person, too. Anne has reached millions of readers and has touched millions of lives with her novels being written before. Anne has friends from around the globe who cherish the novel as a written piece of decent literature and Anne's sense of kindness towards other people is seen throughout the written piece. I believe in this story because Anne is so sweet towards others. Anne is really really really kind. There is a line in the television show when one of the Gold Miners says something to another Gold Miner. They are digging up gold in Aveonlea and Gilbert has no idea there is gold until Anne writes to him. He says, really shocked: "There's Gold in Aveonlea?" The Gold Miners are worried that no one in Aveonlea was going to accept them for who they were. Gold Miners. The Gold Miners are absolutely not good people. They kind of harass and bully one of the main characters in the television show. The boy they bully kind of says they are not good people to associate yourselves with to Anne when Anne writes a letter to Gilbert Blythe about the gold that was found in Aveonlea. The men who claimed there was gold I think are fibbing about it to Aveonlea citizens. Anne does not realize they are lying about the gold the two men had found together. One of the characters says if there was gold Anne would've seen it immediately because gold is shiny like diamonds and glitters in the sunlight. I think someone would've seen the gold. These are novels by a woman named Lucy Maud Montgomery. Anne is not a historically accurate television show. Lucy Maud Montgomery made most of it up as she wrote these novels. Anne was also abused when Anne was in the orphanage by people who ran the orphanage home. There are multiple scenes hinting at child abuse. Which is wrong. But then Anne finds Marilla and Matthew's home. Marilla and Matthew adopt Anne as their own daughter since Anne is without a family and does not have parents. Anne is an orphan from a terrible orphanage situation being placed upon Anne. Anne later finds true love with extremely handsome Gilbert Blythe. Anne and Gilbert start a family of their own. They have children together and Anne eventually becomes a mother. Gilbert Blythe makes his own living by becoming a medical doctor. Diana and Anne eventually form a close friendship together. Anne wanted to be a writer and then later a school teacher. Anne tried writing novels, too, like me, but Anne's stories didn't really have a plot description in them and so publishing companies wouldn't sell her books because they really didn't make any sense to other readers who wanted to read her stories and be more involved in her books.