Chapter 6

Yes, this is a double update!! Your welcome!!
Soobin~

As we got back to my house my legs were a bit wobbly, I don't know why but the intensity from our dance made my legs weak.

I wanted to blush and shy away from it so much but I couldn't, the gaze he gave or the touches definitely gave butterfly's to my stomach that I didn't want to admit out loud.

If I was honest, I've been debating on my feelings for both Yeonjun and Hyunsuk, although I really just think of both as friends I think but that's why I said I'm debating.

As I sat down on my bed Yeonjun came and laid his head on my lap closing his eyes,  "What do we do now", Yeonjun asked me now opening his eyes to look up at me.

"I don't know", I said looking away from him since I can't make eye contact with him for too long, "Let's just change first", he said getting off of me to go get something else to wear before going into the bathroom.

I let out I breathe I didn't realize I was holding, I really don't know if I like him yet or if I'm just liking the fact that we're getting closer.

Suddenly I heard the front door downstairs close, meaning my parents were back, I went downstairs to check and there they were.

"Baby!", My mother says coming to hug me and I hugged her back happily, my dad also came to join in on the hug.

"I don't like leaving you home by yourself", My dad says as we all let each other go, I was about to speak but Yeonjun voice cut me off.

"Don't worry he wasn't alone", He said as he now stood next to me with a smile, my parents were shocked but also happy to see him since they haven't seen him in a long time.

"Yeonjun, Ah I missed seeing you", My dad said pulling him into a bone crushing hug, "Honey don't kill the boy", My mom said tapping my dads arm so he could release him.

"Your still too strong for tight hugs Mr.Choi", Yeonjun said jokingly making my father chuckle.

I was happy to see him and my parents speaking with him again, I know they were worried about him when he stopped coming over after what happened to his parents.

Another reason why they let me keep him company for a few months while his parents were still freshly gone.

"I'm making your favorite food, how long are you staying", My dad asked him, "Uh, I'm not sure yet", he said, "Well don't worry you know you can stay as long as you'd like", My mom tells him and he smiles and nods at her.

My parents then went up the stairs to put away their suitcases and get settled in again.

Yeonjun followed me back up the stairs and into my room, we have extras but for some reason he wants to stay with me, it could be because since his family's death anniversary is coming up he probably wants to stay close for comfort because I do know I'm really one of the only ones who can calm him down completely when he gets into that stage again.

I went to go change into my silk shorts pajama set that had hearts on it like polka dots but with hearts.