Chapter 15

December 14th, 2 days til break
Author~ short chapters until break

"Yeonjun stop." Soobin whined as Yeonjun kissed all over his neck as they laid down together.

"But you're just so cute." Yeonjun says chuckling, Yeonjun being the big spoon while Soobin tried to watch tv without being distracted by his boyfriend.

"But you're distracting me silly." Soobin says with a chuckle. "I'm sorry baby." He says with a smile before he stops.

"It's ok, you can keep doing it if you want, I don't want to reject you." Soobin says feeling a bit guilty thinking he was being a little mean.

"You don't have to feel sorry bun, I'm ok with just holding you." Yeonjun tells him kissing him on the cheek now.

"Ok." Soobin says with a smile before they just watch the show together, still being touchy as they were under the warm blankets. Soobin loved how cuddly Yeonjun was, although he sometimes complained about it Yeonjun knew he loved it.

They were alone in the house at the moment, even Soobins brother was gone, he'd be staying with them for a full week though, but Soobin and Yeonjun will be gone in a few days to start off their summer break.

"Let's go do something tomorrow." Soobin suggested as he and Yeonjun were going downstairs to get a snack. "What do you want to do bun?" Yeonjun asked curiously as he follows him towards the pantry.

"I don't know, but I'd like to go out somewhere again." He says and Yeonjun nods. "I'll think of something ok." Yeonjun says as Soobin grabs a box of donuts.

"Thank you." Soobin says turning around and giving him a kiss on the lips. "You're so spoiled." Yeonjun says with a fond smile and a chuckle.

"That's because you spoil me." Soobin says back with a smile as he walks back up the stairs with Yeonjun still trailing directly behind him.

They went back into Soobins room. He he make sat down before immediately eating one of the chocolate donuts.

Yeonjun takes the box from Soobin before grabbing himself a donut with chocolates on it. He was surprised Soobin didn't choose that one.

"I want a bite!" Soobin says with a pretend pout as he looked at his boyfriend with a pout making Yeonjun roll his eyes playfully at him.

"Here." Yeonjun tells him with a chuckle and Soobin smiles before taking a bite out of it. They heard the front door downstairs open and Soobin happily got up going to go greet his parents.

"Mother!" Soobin says happily going to hug her. "Son!" She says back hugging him as well. "Am I not here?" Soobins father said as Soobin let his mother go before hugging him as well.

"You're dramatic." Soobin says, "Thats who you get it from." Soobins mom said and Soobin looks at her offended.

"I'm not dramatic!" Both Soobin and his father said at the same time making Yeonjun chuckle as he witnessed it.

"Sure~, Yeonjun honey help me make dinner please." She says to the male who nods with a smile before following the woman into the kitchen. "They don't like us dad." Soobin pouts to his father who was actually pouting as well.

"That's ok, we don't need them." He says to his son handing him another bracelet for Soobin to wear, This had been a things since Soobin was small.

His father always gave him a lot of jewelry, but Soobins favorite was bracelets.

"Thank you." Soobin says with a smile as they walked near the kitchen island. "I don't think this is what you call making breakfast." Soobin says as he watched them separate McDonalds orders.