Epilogue

I had my baby with Finnick by my side. He was a beautiful baby boy of the name Austin. In fact, I had two more after him. Kendra and Zoë. Twin girls who enjoyed teasing their brother. Then there was baby Aurelia, who was a little ray of sunshine. A literal bundle of joy.

    Right now, I was sitting on the beach, with Aurelia in my arms, and Austin, Kendra, and Zoë running around on the beach with Finnick chasing after them, laughing their heads off.

    Jayla had gone off and fell in love with Gale, unexpectedly, and they now live in District Two with their baby boy, Hunter, and baby girl, Vera. Percy and Annabeth had twins, a boy and a girl, of the names Luke and Silena. Jason and Piper named their daughter Bailey. Will and Nico adopted a daughter and named her Bianca. Frank and Hazel had four babies named Lucy, Jordan, Stephen, and Mark. Leo and Calypso had a girl named Esmeralda.

    "Hey, babes!" I yelled over their loud joking. "C'mon, it's bedtime! I said, watching the setting sun.

    At home, I put Aurelia to sleep and kissed the others goodnight. I sat down on the deck, next to Finn. "It's beautiful tonight, isn't it?" I said, watching the sun slowly descend from its place.

    "Yeah, you are beautiful." He mused, taking my face in his hands. He kissed me, and I thought of it all. It took a while, but me and Finn were living happily in Panem with a happy family. For the first time in years, I felt like a true champion. And I knew I would never ever leave it.

~~~A/N~~~

Oh gods, this the last part. I love all of you, and you are all beautiful people! Happy Halloween! Btw, I've started another story called, 'Butterfly' and it's a Percy Jackson x oc and a PJO and HP crossover.

LOVE,
Hush