Main OC: Owl

Name: Owl

Alter Ego: Noctua/Bug/Kite

Gender: Male (can change)

Age: Unknown (knows he's either an adult or near an adult)

Appearance: (Images below all this information)

Species: Owl (given a more humanoid form)

Birthday: (he doesn't know)

Personality: Owl is a caring person who always tries to do the right thing. He cares for all the beings in all the worlds and tries to protect and guide those who need it. For an overseer, he can be pretty childish at times but knows when to get serious. Sometimes, his childlike behavior is hidden by a more stoic demeanor. He's always excited to explore all kinds of worlds and realms. He loves to learn new things, especially new magic.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Family: He's had a mother, father, and sister. The sister would also be given powers and a humanoid form like him.

Likes: Trying human things, protecting people, eating new foods, finding new magic or weapons, exploring different worlds, realms, dimensions, etc. Noctua, Void, cuddles, warmth, sleeping

Dislikes: People getting hurt, evil overseers, seeing worlds, realms, and such get destroyed, overseers not leaving him alone

Strengths:
-Incredible eyesight (can see things miles away)
-Has a large magic pool
-Great reaction and travel speed
-Amazing accuracy
-Is neutral to magic (can learn everything without trouble, and is equally resistant to most kinds of magic)
-Can fly with his wings

Weaknesses:
-Wings catch fire easily
-Doesn't have much resilience
-Doesn't have much strength

Weapons: He usually uses his own claws for battle at first, but uses a weapon if things get serious. He has many but usually uses his bow unless he needs one for a certain situation. If things get really serious, he can use Noctua and Void to power it up even more.

Powers:
-Multiple kinds of magic like fire or wind, but not as strong as his natural abilities. (Owl)
-Can transform into an owl or alter his humanoid form (Owl)
-Can see things others can't (Noctua)
-Can hypnotize people (Noctua)
-Can see people's souls and interact with them (Noctua)
-Can see information about people (Noctua)
-Can shoot beams from his eyes and can alter their blast radius or precision (Noctua)
-A void substance can cover parts of his body, making them stronger, like his punches or claws. (Void)
-Void substance can regenerate and heal parts of his body (Void)
-Void substance can move to other people with unpredictable results (Void)
-Can come out in their own forms or something else as long as Owl is okay with it (Noctua and Void)

Backstory:

A long time ago, an owl found a strange-looking book. It opened it, covering it with a bright light and it soon disappeared, taking the owl with it. The owl then woke up in a forest and soon enough, was given the knowledge that no owl has ever obtained. Knowledge of creation itself. Worlds, realms, dimensions, timelines, so much. The book spoke to him, telling him what he was chosen for. The owl thought for so long but decided to do what he was chosen for. He would be tasked to protect the world from destruction and ensure the safety of the inhabitants. With his introduction, came the prophecy.

So much happened in the short time Owl joined. Long before he was an overseer, there was another named Noctua who was killed for his extreme solution for saving all the creations from decay. With Noctua in his head, Owl wanted to finish what Noctua started, but also failed, only temporarily. He was sent to an awful void, part of his plan. Suddenly, new beings appeared that were known as the children of the owl. They resembled him and worked against the overseers to save Owl. In the void, Owl met a creature that made a deal with him. Owl and the creature came to terms and the creature became a part of his very soul. All of it led to Owl's escape and much more was done before Owl and Noctua's mission was complete. Not without consequence though.