Part 2B: Right Path

~ Saturday, May 22nd, 2021 09:12 hrs ~

When Jackson woke up that morning he found himself in the master bedroom, naked, and alone. Rubbing his eyes he looked about and listened and seeing that the bathroom was open, as was Daniella's closet he realized that she had already gotten up and made a hasty exit. Jackson sighed as he sat up and cursed himself for being so tired after the events earlier in the morning. He had hoped to wake up first so that when she woke up she wouldn't freak out... which she apparently did as she was nowhere to be found.

Tossing off the blankets Jackson walks naked into the bathroom and proceeds to wash off all of the reminders of the events of earlier this morning. As the water cascades down his head and over his body, he still has difficulty believing he lived the events. He was awoken from his deep sleep by the most amazing feeling. It was very hot, very wet, and centered around his dick. When he was finally able to open his eyes and focus them in the darkness his gaze fell upon the blonde hair of Daniella "DD" Delgado giving him his first-ever blowjob.

Keeping his eyes open was very hard as her mouth felt magical as she took him deeper and deeper with every movement up and down his cock. He didn't know what led her to do this but no man in his right mind would ever stop this sexually alluring woman from initiating them into the world of sex. When Jackson felt himself on the verge of blowing his load he allowed it to happen but found the will to not give her all of his seed.

As soon as she inhaled his cum Miss D moved onto him and once she notched his cock into place, she sunk down on his rod and rode him for all he was worth. Fortunately, Jackson had given her a bit of his seed so he was not so sensitive that he would shoot off again so quickly. DD was quiet for some time to the point Jackson wasn't sure that he was pleasing her. That all changed when she finally released her lower lip and began moaning and groaning. Now content that he was up to the task Jackson let his hands come up and feel his former teacher's naked breasts. As he soaps his own body he can clearly remember the heft, the weight, the feel of her enormous tits in his hands.

The next big thing he memorized was the feel of his first woman as she came on his cock. Her pussy squeezed his stiff member for all it was worth as she came. If they had managed to do so in unison he was quite sure it would have milked his cock of all the seed he still had stored in his balls. As he was still hard and ready to go Jackson grasped his lover and flipped her onto her back. She let out the cutest shriek as he did so and that just spurred him on. The feel of her warm sweaty body against his as she leaned down and plowed into her with reckless abandon was exhilarating. If his body could have he would have made love to her for the rest of his life but alas, he eventually recharged his load and gave his lover every last bit of his seed that he had stored in them.

This time it was not two quick blasts down her throat, this time he delivered five massive blasts that he had stored up since before his senior prom. Daniella's pussy did indeed squeeze his cock when he brought her to her second orgasm of the morning. The head of Jackson's cock was lodged firmly at the mature woman's cervix and while not big enough to penetrate directly into her womb it did deliver his baby batter so that it didn't have as far to travel. Daniella's legs were wrapped firmly around her lover, ankles locked just above his bare ass and her arms were holding him firmly against her tits. The two kissed passionately in between breaths until Jackson, needing more air, rolls off DD and onto his back. The last thing he remembered before passing out was the two of them snuggling together, kissing, and then darkness.

Jackson finishes rinsing off and turns off the water. Stepping out of the shower he dries off and then makes his way to his closet to pick out his clothes for the day. He opts for gray Cargo shorts and a white button-down shirt. He plans to walk about the ship and hopefully find Daniella so that they can talk about last night, and hopefully, she will be inclined to see where they can go from here.