Mind control

It was all useless. He had sacrificed himself to stop the menace Sonic had become but he couldn't, he could not face the fact the cobalt actually won a battle against him. He was now in some kind of hostage situation, locked up in a cell, but he did not know his exact location. His communicator also didn't work, making the job more difficult. He had failed the team, again, because of his careless actions.

The cell door opened, this being the only sound Shadow had heard in hours since he woke up.

From the opened door he could see his captor, being that none other than Sonic, wearing that unknown collar with pink glow, which had given him some kind of strange powers.

- Put this on. - Sonic commanded, handing over a collar connected to a leash to the red striped.

- Everyone else fears you. I do not. - Shadow looked back at Sonic, showing his teeth. - This is fucking nonsense, Sonic.

- Do you really want to know why everyone fears me? - Sonic looked down at Shadow.

Sonic's eyes glowed red, and the collar on his neck grew more color violet than before. Shadow had a fighting stance, he tried to use chaos energy, but failed. Sonic chuckled, seeing Shadow's vulnerability.

- You are tough, Shads. - Sonic took the other hedgehog between his arms, and put the collar on him. Suddenly, Shadow fell to the ground, feeling heavier than never. - But now I win.

Shadow felt like he could not stand up, not that he felt weak, there was something else that did not admit it. Sonic pulled on the leash, made Shadow stand up by force and smiled at him, wickedly.

Sonic leaned towards him and kissed him, putting his tongue inside the other's mouth, and pulling the leash so Shadow could not turn away from his kiss. Shadow had troubles breathing so he turned away in an opportunity he had, Sonic just smiled and stood up.

The cobalt had his cock already out, he placed it in front of Shadow's mouth and pressed it over Shadow's lips. He only made a face with disgust.

- Come on, you liked it before. Why don't you want it now, my love? - Sonic pulled the leash towards himself, and Shadow, unwillingly, had Sonic's cock in front of his mouth, kissing his tip.

Shadow opened his mouth and Sonic did not waste the opportunity and put his cock inside, causing Shadow to gag a little.

- Take it all. I know you can. - Sonic looked down at him, and at how Shadow was starting to suck his length, stealing a few sighs from him. - Yeah, that's it...

Shadow was feeling aroused, suddenly, all of his thoughts about wanting to stop Sonic vanished, and all that remained was the fuzziness he started to feel on his lower part. He was starting to get excited about being used.

The cobalt pushed his hips towards Shadow, and he only received the thrusts with mumbles and sighs.

- Ahhh Shads, you're taking me so good. - Sonic smiled wickedly, and leaned towards a wall to take a better thrust into Shadow's mouth.

Shadow made gagging noises, he was starting to lose his breath. Sonic let out his dick from his mouth, Shadow gasped and coughed, recovering his breath.

- Poor thing. And you're supposed to be the Ultimate lifeform? - Shadow kept on coughing, and then looked up to see Sonic with a pleading face. - Oh, that is interesting. Come on, Shadow. Eat me.

The cobalt thrusted his cock into Shadow's mouth again, and pulled from the leash as well. Sonic kept on thrusting, he loved hearing the noises coming from Shadow's throat.

Sonic felt his orgasm close, and sped up his thrusts.

- I'm coming Shadow... And you're going to take everything. - Sonic sighed, holding on to the wall. - If you don't, I will punish you. Understood? Aah... - Sonic pulled Shadow's collar, unleashing his seed into the other hedgehog's throat.