Chapter 17- tests

A/N hey guys this is just a little filler :)

Finn's POV

Last night at the party when Rachel stormed out I really wanted to run after her but I knew that she needed her space. Then Quinn was all over me then one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together. I feel so bad I cheated on Rachel, with her best friend no less. I just hope she will forgive me.

Rachel's POV

Before Puck left he said "Just saying if you are pregnant I will be there for you and the baby." I smiled and hugged him and he left. After he left I poured myself a glass of water and took an Advil and went to sleep, right when I was about to fall asleep I felt the urge to puke, oh yeah well I had to sprint down the stairs to the bathroom and barf. After that I got even more worried I threw of a pair of sweatpants, my sweatshirt, my Nikes, and my moms sunglasses, the sun would kill me, and I walked to the drug store I bought a 3 pack of pregnancy tests.

I ran home, and drank 5 glasses of water and waited till I had to pee, I peed on all 3 sticks and waited 2 minutes, I set my phone and may I say? Longest 2 minutes of my damn life.

Once the 2 minutes were up I reread the result key "okay" I said out loud, "2 lines means positive, 1 line means negative." checked them 1st one: two lines my heart dropped
2nd one: one line I sighed in relief
3rd one: two lines "shit now I have to do to doctors." I said to myself in the mirror. The I remembered, I still have to tell Finn that I cheated on him with his best friend.