Chapter 23- Emergency

(4 weeks later)

Rachel's POV

I woke up at like 4:30 I don't know why, I guess I'm just really happy that I get to see Finn today, we have had this date set up for like weeks and now it's finally here!

I wanted to curl my hair and put a nice dress on because we were going out to eat then to a movie, so I decided on curling my hair a lot then pulling it back into like a braid thing I don't know how to explain it Quinn is doing it. I toke out the dark blue dress that I was going to wear to my moms dance that she used to host every single year. I went with a pair of matching dark blue heels, a little makeup and necklace that Finn got me for our 2 month anniversary.

I looked at the clock, and 7:30 shit Finn is going to be here any second. I got to the door and opened it "wow... You look... Wow." He said stuttering. "Thanks so do you." I said blushing.

We got in the car and drove a good 30 minutes until we got to the super fancy restaurant we pulled up then the valet took our car and we walked in and it was amazing! There were crystal chandeliers, fish tanks... Didn't expect to see those here.

After we walked in the waiter said "reservation?" With a smile "Finn Hudson" he replied with a smile. I'm really in love with him.

We sat down and made small talk.
"Finn, this place is amazing!" I said with an adoring look on my face "An amazing place for an amazing woman." He said back. This is why I am in love with him he makes me feel so special, and pretty, and loved.

We were just about to get our food when my stomach pains were kicking in again, except they were a million times worse. I told Finn "babe I think we may need to go to the hospital." He immediately got a worried look on his face then nodded his head I was screaming and crying in the car it hurt so bad.

A/N dun dun dun a cliff hanger!!