Chapter 2, Verse 2: A new Crown and Bearer?!

Hey its me Light, so I have a bit of a gimmick here for the book. its kinda from the new Bayonetta installment: it's called the Verses! the verses are kinda different points of view for different characters like Lambert, anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. (PS I will not do this for every Chapter)

-------⚔👑⚔-------

It was a normal day like any other except Narinder was running towards me with a worried expression after reaching me he said

Narinder: Lamb! there is this new Creature in Darkwood they appeared with a Divine Being who handed them a weapon then vanished the Creature panic for a bit then walked around till he found that cave where Shamura first found the crowns I worry they are put on the last crown and conquer this world.

Lambert: oh no! I'll get right to it then and you are coming with me Narinder.

then the two (Narinder is in Demon Form) set out to find this Creature (Y/n)

Later at night...

Me and Nari, are in the Crown's Origin (Name of the Cave) were watching the Being's movement we then heard a loud THUD! and saw the Crown but it wasn't like the others it had the pure to mute blue color to it, when the Being kneeled down to examine, it spoke.

Crown: a vessel has come to pick me up I guess that stupid spider remembered where I was when it was little.

Y/N: huh? What are talking about?

Crown: are you not part of his cult?

Y/N: what cult? Tell me what is going on!

Crown: all will reveal itself in due time.

Y/N: what are you talking about? 

Then the Crown Latched on to the Being then they Panicked "Whaaa!!! Someone Help!!!" I ran towards them summoned my mallet and hit them and the crown knocking them unconscious.

Lambert: Oops, overdid it again

Narinder: well now what? the crown is now fused to them making them immortal so we can't kill him.

Lambert: we'll bring him in

then they set out to the camp with Y/N in tow