Chapter 3: Contract and Alliance

(Sorry for the short chapters)

A few hours Later...

The Crown and Y/N are in his mental space when he awoke the Crown proposed a contract that consisted of two promises

The promise of Memories

and The Promise of Immortality

however...

He had to start a cult in his name (Sound Familiar?)

Y/N accepted due to both pity and curiosity he knows that curiosity -can and will- kill the cat -in this case Y/N- after accepting the Crown revealed it's name to him it's name was Midnight Moth and Y/N abruptly woke up to the sound of a gong.
Next Verse?

Verse 2: Awakening and Friendship

Y/N POV:
I woke up due to a mental gong that always told me when it was time to wake up, what I saw caught me by surprise, I woke up to find myself in a Clearing of some kind it had what I presumed to it's residents, I took a look around after I psych myself up.

3rd person POV:
As Y/N took a look around we cut to Lambert and Narinder who were watching from afar

Lambert: If this crown bearer is dangerous, why hasn't he attacked anyone yet?

Narinder: just keep tabs on him

Y/N was talking to the other cult members to blend in despite Midnight on his head
Maybe this new life isn't bad he thought

next Verse? Y or N

After Talking to the cult members and exploring, you decide to leave you remembered the katana you for some reason left behind when it came flying to your hand, after recovering from the shock you were about to head out when felt a paw on your shoulder you turned to see a lamb and a cat standing before you "careful now, the Red Crown is dangerous when it's wielder ever so wants to" a foreboding sign that made you second guess the contract but you had no time to dwell on it when the black cat asked "who are you and why do you have the Crown of Eternity?" so you decided to introduce yourself "I'm Y/n L/n I'm from another world and I'm kind of a lost soul here and second of all... Midnight wanted to exist with a vessel and said vessel can do whatever they pleased for their co-existence." you added after the Introduction. the lamb did the same thing I did, so I learned of their names being Lambert and Narinder and this place is simply called the "Embrace of the Divine" after this Narinder asked me why the crown has a name while the others don't I answered that crowns DO have names but they are called by their titles, after doing so Lambert Proposed a deal in which me and Midnight could stay as long as I don't attack the villagers I agreed and I was made a member of this place.