Last Day Of War - Part 10

This was it. He just had to push a little bit harder and...

(Mikaela's POV)

Mikaela flinched and pulled back quickly. He had realized something, something important. This was too soon, Yuichiro had begun his transformation, there was still more to it, he could ruin everything he had worked so hard for if he just bit him- He completely forgot. This was just where Yuichiro's seraph comes to the world, he and Yuichiro hadn't merged yet. At least if everything Kurl told him was accurate. He could anger the Seraph if he just bit Yuichiro, and that could only end badly. Actually, a small part of Mikaela was relieved, he wasn't ready to become a full vampire yet, and he definitely wasn't ready to let go of all his morals and treat his Yuu-chan the way Ferid had treated Mikaela himself. The thought hurt, but he knew it had to be done... At least he could hold off a little longer.

Mikaela stared into Yuichiro's eyes, what was he supposed to do next? He wrecked his brain for a couple of seconds before he remembered.

Yuichiro had more power now, so it would be safer to take him places, and the last thing he needed to do was make him feel like he was isolated, he loved him far too much to let that happen. He shouldn't rush things, he should start by making their lives feel more enjoyable.

He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss upon Yuichiro's lips and spoke with a warm smile on his face, "let us go have some fun!"

Mikaela didn't catch the lustful look of strangled anticipation that drifted across Yuichiro's emerald eyes. Yeah, fun sounded like... well... fun, but who said the little human wanted this to end so quickly?

...

Month six
Day four, two forty-one AM

(Mikaela's POV)

The vampire sat on his bed next to his love who was sleeping. His head was pounding and his nerves were going crazy, he can feel his eyes twitch. A scorching heat flushed over every corner of his body, a heat that had been there for a while now and it didn't seem like would go away anytime soon. He did believe it, his mind just couldn't comprehend it, the thought that the beautiful and absolutely perfect Yuichiro he had been waiting so long for was finally his.

Well in actuality, Yuichiro wasn't exactly his yet, but he had already made the first move, and Yuichiro will certainly be his soon, he would make sure of that.

The longer he gazed down at Yuichiro, the harder it was to keep his hands to himself. He could feel his whole body itch as he watched Yuichiro's chest move up and down peacefully, his relaxed face, the way he would scrunch his nose up in distaste whenever Mikaela poked at him like a tiny little kitten in discomfort. It was all just far too precious, it made his heart pound hard in his chest.

Mikaela felt himself through his slacks. He was growing hard just looking at Yuichiro's sleeping face. He was struggling on a physical level to keep himself from touching the boy. He couldn't understand why it was so damn hard to just be patient, maybe it was because now that he had gotten a taste of Yuichiro, but had to stop before he could get a proper bite, it was far more difficult to hold back. Not to mention that it was pretty damn hard to hold back even before this.

He ran his nails down Yuichiro's sides, being careful not to wake him up. Mikaela's hand slipped into his own pants, feeling up and down his length as he touched around the curves of Yuichiro's hips.

He had jacked off to Yuichiro many times before, but he was never able to actually touch him while doing it, and he must say, it was a whole new experience.

Mikaela tried his absolute hardest to not make any noise. He didn't want Yuichiro to wake up for obvious reasons. He felt his dick twitch in his hands, he was nearly lost in the pleasure and was getting close to climax when he saw Yuichiro begin to stir. He immediately freaked out, quickly tucking his dick away and rushing into the bathroom.