6

Jimins pov

I lean closer to jungkook and then kiss her deeply. She closes her eyes and kisses me back.

I then slowly pull away and she looks at me blushing "i-i-i-" I smile "I think I'm starting to like you too kook" she giggles "how did you know what I was gonna say?" I chuckle and shrug "I just guessed"

We both look back out at the stars in the sky and I smile when she leans her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her and then kiss her head "wanna be my girlfriend?" she gasps "wait really? But-"

"JUNGKOOK YOU DYKE WHERE ARE YOU WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!"

Jiyeon cuts her off and she then smiles and nods "I'd love to" I kiss her cheek and then grab her hand "come on then babe~" she laughs a little and we both then climb down and inside

I gasp when jiyeon shoves jungkook away from me "jungkook get off of her!! She doesn't want your fucking disease!"
I shove jiyeon back "don't touch my girlfriend you dick!!" jiyeon looks at me shocked "wait what?"

I nod "don't fucking touch my girlfriend you attention seeking whore!" the other girls walk into the room and I then help jungkook up and wrap my arm around her.

Jiyeon scoffs "you've only just met and-" I cut her off "that's how I know I love her. I loved her from the second I saw her! So leave her alone before I do something I won't regret!" jungkook sighs "jiyeon..im-"

Jiyeon goes to slap jungkook but I grab her wrist and force her down to the floor "don't you dare!!" I glare at her and then look at jungkook "darling, grab some essentials of your things, we're leaving" jungkook nods and grabs a few of her things.

I then grab her hand and walk past jiyeon pulling jungkook with me. We then both walk out the house where the other girls were waiting for us.
Jungkook looks back at the house "she's alone" I nod "it's what she deserves, you can come stay with me babygirl"

She smiles a little and then I pull her along and away from the house.

Jiyeon is getting what she deserves.
Nobody will hurt jungkook again, not as long as I'm around.
She is safe with me and I will protect and love her how she deserves.