Profile: Shoto Todoroki

"You're not wrong about me... I took the long way around... and was full of doubt all the while... A half-baked dummy. That's me. Here I thought you were only focusing on dad! But no - you were nice enough to take a close look at me too. Glad to know it."

Class 1-A

Name: Shoto Todoroki

Hero Name: Shoto

Quirk: Half-Cold, Half-Hot

Gender: Male

Birthday: January 11

Age: 16 (currently)

Height: 5'9'' (176 cm)

Blood Type: O

Hair Color: White (right side), Crimson (left side)

Eye Color: Dark grey (right eye), Turquoise (left eye)

Relatives: Enji (Father), Rei (Mother), Toya (Elder Brother), Fuyumi (Elder Sister), Natsuo (Elder Brother) Todoroki

Personality: Shoto originally had a cold, aloof personality, which stemmed from his abusive upbringing and complicated family life. Focused and unemotional, Shoto preferred to keep to himself instead of hanging out with other people. After the events of the UA Sports Festival, however, Shoto notably became more sociable and kind, even gaining a sense of humor and occasionally smiling, although still retaining some fragments of his previous distant attitude. After the Provisional Hero License Course, he began opening up more to his classmates and has lightened up from his usually serious demeanor. Nonetheless, Shoto is not quite used to socializing yet, coming off as a bit dense when it comes to understanding certain phrases and figures of speech.