P R O L O G U E

R E D A M A N C Y - ELVIS PRESLEY
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

( ELVIS/ Elvis Presley x fem oc)

( Recommended settings: )Times new roman, Black background; the medium font,
Disclaimer: Drugs, alcohol, based on a movie

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

ɪ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ x─────
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 - 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Prologue.........................01

Cast .............................02

Playlist..........................03

chapter:1.......................... 04

chapter:2.......................... 05

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I was a very hard kid to deal with. My mama loved me and so did my daddy but it was hard for us growing up. I had been very sick growing up and it was hard for my family who never did have enough money to go to the hospital all the time. My body was very weak growing up but it never did stop me from running around and playing with my brother. It gave my mom a scare but I didn't want to sit in the house all day sewing when I could do all kinds of things, even if I shouldn't.

It was the end of the school day were I was getting out and waiting for my brother. That was one thing my brother always did, walk my to and from school. It was annoying since I could walk by myself but he also insisted. So I waited for 30 minutes but he never showed, at that point I started walking home but suddenly a figure walked beside me.

"Walking alone?" They asked. I knew that voice from anywhere. I looked up to see Elvis.

"I'm not ten years old anymore. I can walk alone," I told him. I had been reading as I walked so I had put my finger in between book as we walked.

"Yeah but your one of my friends and I would never just let you walk alone, darling," he told me.

"Don't you normally drive you truck to school? Why aren't you driving?" I asked him curiously. It was true he normally was always driving his truck he got from the electric company.

"I did but I saw you walking and decided to walk you home," he told me with a grin on his face. I shook my head at him. "Don't shake your head at me, little one,"

"I can walk home, you know? I have been for the last ten years and don't you have work? Are you gonna be late because of me?" I asked him worriedly. Sometimes I loved Elvis but other times he got on my nerves. He needed to learn that I wasn't five years old and that I was stronger than I was a few years ago.

That was also another thing. My sickness a few years ago got worse and they had to give me many treatments. It was awful growing up since we didn't have much money and father had to always be working but we managed. We moved into a apartment where my mom immediately made friends with a neighbor down the hall. Her name was Gladys and she helped take care of me growing up, especially when both my parents were working and my brother was in school.

That's how I met Elvis. He was normally a shy boy but once you really get to know him he had this amazing personality and he was such a goofy, fun, sweet guy. It also took two years for him to sing to me other just hymns. After time Elvis and my brother were even more protective of me since my sickness got worse over time but now I'm healthier than I have ever been.

"I won't be late, darling. I don't have to go to work for little bit so don't worry. Let's head home before your mama starts worrying to much," Elvis said as we started walk at a faster pace then before.

I just nodded as I picked up my book again. I always read it was one of my favorite pass times and Elvis knew that. He asked me to read to him as we walked. I looked up at him for a moment with a smile and started reading out loud.

For the rest of the walk Elvis had his left arm linked with my right arm so I didn't run into anything or anybody as I read.

... A LOVE I WILL NEVER FORGET.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───