Chapter 1

I strapped angel into her car seat and gave her, her ipad and put cocomelon on. i then got in the front and began to drive to oakleys. you see a few years ago when i was 18 and oakley was 19 i went out for a night out my first one to be exact as it was my 18th birthday and i met oakley there, we then we home together and ended up with our gorgeous daughter angel.

Oakley adores Angel and spoils her rotten, she doesn't see him a lot due to the fact he's either busy with tour or making an album, but this week he's free so he's taking her for the entire week which gives me a break.

I pull up to his house and let myself in as he has a key to my house and i have a key to his house, i call his name over and over again but no reply and i know he's in because his car is here. I put angel on my hip as we go upstairs to check, i look in some rooms until i got to his room, i knocked and when i didn't hear i reply i opened to door and saw oakley ontop of some girl and she was gripping onto the bedsheets for dear life.

"What the hell"I said slamming the door shut and running ut the house with angel still on my hip, i put her back in the car and began to drive off.

i then got a call from oakley and picked up.

"Dani, please bring angel back, I'm so sorry you had to see that i lost track of time"He said pleading.

"Oakley, you knew i was dropping her off at 12, also where did you find someone this early to have sex with you"I said

"I'm central cee, i ask and the world bows down"He said laughing.

"Well I'm half way home so I'm just gonna go back and you can pick her up, that's your way of apologizing"I said

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit, I'm sorry again"He said before hanging up.

i let out a long sigh before looking in the mirror to see angel staring right back.

"Mummy what was daddy doing to that lady" She said

"One day you'll understand"I said

I got home and went into the kitchen and put her on a seat and turned to tv on and put Ben and Holly on. I began to make my lunch and then Oakley came walking in with a massive smirk on his face.

" I'm sorry, babe" he said kissing my cheek.

We had a very friendly relationship so we have had a few friendly kisses.

"It's alright, do want some lunch" I asked

"Yeah go on then" he said sitting down at the breakfast bar next to angel.

"What you planning on doing this week then" I said

"Well I have to go into the studio on Wednesday so Kylie said she'll look after her" he said

"Who's Kylie" I asked

"My girlfriend, the girl who you saw earlier" he said

"Where is she now" I asked

"Back at mine, she can't wait to meet the little princess" he said

"Just don't have sex for the next week, I haven't had sex in a month because you've been busy" I said

"So are you gonna get lucky then" he said

"Maybe, I'm going out tonight with Molly and Maura so maybe" I said

"Well tell me if you do" he said

"I will"

I won't.

When he left, I went straight upstairs to get changed I put on a blue silk mini dress and some silver shoes to go with it. I then curled my hair and went down stairs to answer the door and molly was standing there with a massive smile on her face.

"Let's have some fun tonight" she said leading me to the car, I got in the back with Maura and Molly was in the front with Tommy who was driving us to the club.

When we got in the club five men had already bought me a drink and another offered, I obviously said yes and for the rest of the night I was sat in a booth on top of him grinding into his crotch.

"Wanna come back to mine" he asked

I nodded my head yes, we got a can to his and as soon as I stepped in his apartment he pinned me against the wall and began to kiss my neck and then the light switched on.

"Ricky who's this" a woman who looked like she was in her mid 50s said looking what I'm guessing is her son.

"Mum what are you doing here" he asked scratching the back of his neck.

He lives with his mum, I need to leave like right now.

They kept shouting back and forth so they didn't even notice me leave and I went through my contacts to see who could me up, the only two people who I could rely on were.

Oakley and Niko.

"What did you want it's two I'm the morning" Niko said through the phone

"I need you to pick me up" I said

"It's two in the morning" he said

"Exactly do you want your little sister wandering the streets of London where there are a lot of pedos, ready to look up my skirt" I said

"Where are you" he said

"I'm at that maccies on 65th street" I said

"I'll be there in five, go get me a milkshake" he said hanging up.

I hate my brother sometimes.

"Hi can I have two vanilla milkshakes and two Oreo MC flurrys" I said

I saw Niko come in when I went up to fetch my order.

"Come on you can stay at mine" he said

"I love you so much" I said standing on my toes to kiss his cheek.

"I love angel more than you, just letting you know" he said making me laugh.