chapter 6

I knocked on the door of my parents house with Oakley stood next to me playing with the strings of his joggers nervously.

"You'll be fine, stop worrying" I said

"Your dad's scary" he said

"He's not" I said

"Babes I'm telling you, your dad is a scary man" he said and the door opened revealing my dad and angel on his hip.

"Who's scary" my dad said

"No one" Oakley said

"Better be"my dad said

My dad let us in and immediately started playing with angel and some bratz dolls, my mum made us some lunch and brought it into us.

"Thanks carol" Oakley said

"Your welcome" she said

"So Oakley, your back" my dad said

"I never left sir" he said

"You got a new whore" my dad said covering angels ears.

"Dad" I said

"I broke up with her" he said

"And why's that" my dad said

"Well sir she was rude and disrespectful towards Dani and it's her or no one" Oakley said

"Boy come with me" my dad said

"Okay" Oakley said

"Dad" I said

"What" he said

"Don't kill him" I said

"No promises" and then the door shut.

They were gone for ages, we arrived at my parents house at 3 and it was now 6 and there still not back.

"Hes killed him hasn't he" I said to my mum

"No he hasn't" she said

"Mum they've been gone for three hours" I said

"He'll be fine" she said

"Can we take a few insta pics while we're here, I don't have many of just us" I said

"Of course" she said

@dani added to his insta story

Mother 🫶🏻

"I haven't seen your brother in a while" my mum said

"He's been busy with filming and all. Plus were planning a holiday" I said

"Well next time you see him, tell him to pop in" my mum said

"Yes mum, I will don't worry" I said

All of a sudden the door opened and a roar of laughter was heard throughout the house. Oakley and my dad came in the living room and it looked like they've been shopping.

"You went shopping?" I said

"Yep" Oakley said

"My dad took you shopping" I asked

"Don't sound to suprised" my dad said

I rolled my eyes sarcastically and then turned back to Oakley.

"What did you get" I asked

"I'll show you when we get home" he said

"Oh alright" I said

"Well we better be going" Oakley said

"Oh okay" I stood up and hugged my mum and dad, I grabbed angel and then we left to my house.

We drove through maccies drive through on the way to get angel a happy meal and some food for us aswell. We pulled into my drive and I got angel and the food and he got all the shopping he got.

We ate at my dinning table and chatted and then it was time for angels bath, we took her into the bathroom and filled the bath less than half way and put some bubbles in.

We put our daughter in and then I began to wash her hair.

"Your such a good mum" Oakley said

"Thank you, your a very good dad" I said

"Thank you" he said

We took her out the bath and dried her, we put her in some pajamas and settled her down for bed. Once she was asleep we went downstairs to the living room and put on Waterloo road.

"Right then show me when you got then" I said

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that" he said, he went to go get the bags.

He came back in with about eight shopping bags, he sat down and pulled some stuff out that looked like bikinis for angel, bikinis for me and swimming shorts for him.

"Aww they match" I said

"I thought they'd be good for holiday" he said

"That's cute" I said

"And matching sun glasses" he pulled them out making me hug him.

"Your so sweet" I said

"That's not all" he said giving me the self-fridges bag.

I looked in side and it was all my favourite stuff with a few extra stuff.

"Thank you so much" I said

"Your welcome doll" he said

"And the other stuff" I asked

"Stuff for angel" he said

"She's gonna love it" I said

"I know"he said

"Shall we go to bed, you can sleep with me if you want" I said

"Of course. How can u refuse that offer" he said

"Cheeky" I said

I held his hand as we walked up the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible going past our daughter's room.

As we got into my room, he kissed down my neck and pushed me onto the bed. He took his top off and began to make out with me, he moved back to my neck and sucked on the sensitive parts making me moan softly.

I took my top off and he moved to my chest and began to make dark purple hickeys on my boobs. He kissed down my belly and got to the gem of my cargos.

He brought them down my legs along with my thong, he threw my clothes on the floor and then began to eat me out.

I moaned softly at the action and then he stuck his tongue in me making me moan his name loudly. After I came he brought his lips to mine and kissed me letting me taste my self.

He then took off his tracksuit bottoms and boxers revealing his hard cock. He looked at me for consent and I nodded my head.

"Words darling" he said

"Yes" I said

And then he began to pound into me, not even letting me adjust to his size. I gripped onto the sheets as he went faster. I felt his cum release into me and I felt my orgasm coming.

"I'm gonna cum" I said

"Go in baby" he said making me squirt all over his dick.

We rode out are highs and then he layed next to me, I cuddled into his chest as we fell asleep in each others arms.