chapter 3

Me and Oakley disided to go to a stormzy consert together since he had VIP tickets and my mum said she'll have Angel. Since he broke up with Kylie me and him have been getting close, I'm going to watch him record a song on Friday.

"You look peng"He said once i got in the car,i was wearing a black mini dress,blue denim jacket, my red/black/white jordans and a whit bucket hat.

"Thanks you don't look too bad either"I said

We drove to the arena listening to a new song by lilz (SUN GOES DOWN MY ZOOT COMES UP), it was alright then i put on daves new song starlight, we weren't that far away so it only took us like fifteen minutes to get there.

We got out and there was a few people noticing that central cee was here so they crowed around us but we quickly got out of it. We got into the building and met up with Stormzy himself, me and him were close and little does everyone know we have a little surprise.

"Stormz"I said giving him a side hug.

"Danz"He said

"Whats up g"Oakley said

"Whats good cench, haven't seen you in a minute"Micheal said

"Been a while fam"Oakley said

"I best be off, i gotta get ready"Stormzy said

Once he disappeared me and Oakley went backstage on the wings to watch everything, then it started it was a bop and then...

" For my next song, I have a very special guest this is an unreleased song but it will be released I think in the next week so give it up for Dani" mike said

"What" Oakley said confused

"Just come on" I said dragging him on stage.

Once they saw me and Central cee come on stage they went crazy, stormzy was patiently waiting for the music to start.

"Before we start the song I just want to say Oakley this song is dedicated to you and our daughter" I said and then the music started.

I'm thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude Tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me be right
Cos I've drowned in you
Now I won't pull through
Without you by my side
I'd give my all
To have
One more night with you

The music stopped and everyone just either screamed, clapped or cheered.

I looked over at 'central cee' and saw that he was very confused.

"Oakley, thank you for all your help over this last week, your a fucking g" I said making the crowd go wild and him to have a massive smile on his face.