Chapter 10

Tokoyami is sitting at the edge of the bed as Tsuyu was sleeping peacefully on it. He looked at her sleeping on the bed as she made some cute noises. He smiled at her a bit as she then placed his hand on her head and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

He's don't it, he finally claimed her. But is not over yet, he knows what he should do.

The final stage is gonna start. And he need to prepare, but before he could. He's gonna pay a visit to 2 old companions. The birth givers. His parents.

He began to leave Tsu's rooms as he quietly closed the door and then walked through the hallway and saw Tsuyu's parents sitting on the couch. They both saw Tokoyami leaving the room as they already know what happened.

"So. . . Did you did it?" Asked Beru with Ganma also awaiting the response.

"Yeah, I did. She's still asleep." Responded Tokoyami as he nodded.

Both Beru and Ganma seemed to be quite happy and a bit relief that the heat was somewhat over, but of course they know what's gonna happen next.

"So, are you gonna do 'it'?" Asked Ganma to which Tokoyami flustered under his feather as he the nod.

"But I'm gonna go some where." Said Tokoyami yo which they both raise their eye.

"Where are you gonna go?" Asked both Berg and Ganma.

"I'm gonna pay a visit to 2 old companions." Said Tokoyami as Ganma was a bit confused on what he meant by that but Beru was the one that knew what he meant. He'll meet his parents.

"Are you gonna be back?" Asked Ganma.

"Yes I will. It might take a few hours to return back but I promise, I'll return back during nightfall." Said Tokoyami as he assured them that he'll be back.

"I hope for you to have a safe trip. We'll tell Tsu that your out but you'll return back." Said Beru.

"Also we might leave for a shift at work so you'll be alone. Though the kids are still here and they are asleep, so just be a bit quiet." Said Ganma in a jokingly matter as Beru laughed a bit with Tokoyami making a small chuckle. "I hope for you the best of luck."

He thanked them as he said goodbye and began to leave the Asui's residence. He'll be back. He's just need to do some business. But he need to be prepared, be ready for what's gonna happen.

Is he ready? Can he do it? Is he ready to have a future with Tsu? Is he ready to be with Tsu side? Is it ready. . . To do "it"?

The answer is Yes!

But before he could think all of that. He'll need help from the 2 companions, the birth givers, his parents. He'll need help from them to tell him what he need to do. To prepare him for what's gonna come. And to maybe find a reason why? Why did they leave?

It's been a long time since he seen them. But he just hope that they're ready for a visitor.