Part XI: A Mission with Momo

Ronin's note: I know the stats have updated ever since I left due to Life, Izuku Yuki - The Frost Monarch is now my No.1 story, surpassing Izuku Rowe (Villain AU), so thanks for that.

Oh God...

Deadpool: what's up with him?

Ronin: Narrator, what's up? You seem shaky.

Ronin...I've been looking at the stats recently, based on your stories.

Ronin: uh-huh. What did you find?

Ronin...Izuku Wick, this story...is one of your best stories ever, but now...it's over 30k+ reads.

Ronin: that's good, this means that readers love this story.

Look again, dumbass. Izuku Yuki is at 73k reads, that's your second-best story. Then we got the Izuku Rowe (Hero AU), which is at 42k reads, that's your third-best story.

Ronin: as I said, it indicates that people have been reading my stories, shared some feedback, and voted. That's how Wattpad works, bro. *Looks at the readers* I owe you my thanks for reading Izuku Wick, it means a lot to me!

*sighs* Can we move on with the story, please?

Ronin: okay fine, the stage is yours. But I have something to show you, consider it as a preview of what happens if the tormentors or any villain hurt any of Izuku's dogs.

 But I have something to show you, consider it as a preview of what happens if the tormentors or any villain hurt any of Izuku's dogs

Deadpool: pfft! That's accurate.

Ronin: I know right, after all, Izuku is the son of the greatest menace that has ever walked this earth, if you hurt any of his dogs, or the car, or his family, then you're gonna get a pencil to the eye, or a pencil shoved right up your backside, just remember what Thanos did from the picture above.

Y'all are sick, you know that.

Ronin: Shut up Narrator, now we can now continue

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Wick, Izuku went out for a stroll around the streets of Paris, until he encountered a little girl named Eri, who is currently running away from a man who's been abusing her. That man is Overhaul, the leader of the Shie Hassaikai and the one who's responsible for the creation of quirk erasing bullets. Izuku led the charge and attacked Overhaul, protecting Eri at the same time, until the rest of the Shie Hassaikai came to Overhaul's aid, making things difficult for Izuku. Until an InFAMOUS stranger arrived and assisted Izuku in defeating the Shie Hassaikai and freeing Eri from abuse. After the rescue, Izuku adopts Eri into the family and becomes her father, giving the little girl, a new life, a loving mother, and a wonderful family. During that time, Izuku learned the identity of the "client" and it's the leader of the League of Villains, the No.1 Villain of Japan: All For One.

We continue our story, a few weeks after Eri was adopted into the family.

Izuku: *waking up* ughh...what happened last night? (And why am I heavy again?!)