[Chapter 2] Confronting...

"Fuuuaaaahhh~ Finally, all done!", Heart spoke while stretching her arms up. "Yeah... 2 hours worth of homework...", her brother said as he was yawning. Heart apologized and Kaito only reminded her not to disturb her teacher before he let out a sigh of relief and said, "Thank goodness... Hey, you wanna take a walk around the city tomorrow? It's Saturday after all" with Heart accepting his offer with a nod.

Kaito stood up from his chair while Heart was putting her books away. The boy yawned again before looking at the clock on Heart's desk, "It's already late... Welp, time to get ready for tomorrow, goodnigh- HUH!?". He was suddenly tackled by his little sister, "Ow... Again?", he groaned. "Sorry... I couldn't help myself...", Heart said. After they got up, the two embraced each other and bid goodnight before Kaito exited Heart's room and headed to his.

After he entered his room, he glanced over to his desk, where his laptop was, along with his Wizard Belt and magic rings before taking said belt and one of the rings

After he entered his room, he glanced over to his desk, where his laptop was, along with his Wizard Belt and magic rings before taking said belt and one of the rings. The magician then threw himself onto his bed and wore the ring before activating the spell; [Sleep~ Please~]. A blue flash appeared above him and Kaito immediately falls asleep...
.

.
.
.
.
.

The Next Day...

♪The Saber In Your Hand~!♪
♪Is A Pen To Write It Down~!♪
♪Words To Save This World~!♪

The alarm of Kaito's phone went off, and slowly he woke up. He reaches for it and turns in off so he can look at the time; 7:47 am. The boy kicks himself up before moving to the side of the bed, "I did promised Heart to walk around the city with her. Well, it's at least good to know I won't run into Saki", he thought to himself. He got up and a did a few minutes of stretching before making the bed. After taking a shower, the boy put on his usual street wear, a black jacket over a white t-shirt and cherry red jeans. Of course, not forgetting the Wizard Belt. He puts all of his magic rings in his pockets and exits his room.

When Kaito walked down the stairs to the living room, he noticed Heart was currently watching the news on the TV, and was already dressed for the day. He called out his sister's name and received a "good morning" from her. The girl turned the TV off and walked over to Kaito, "So, shall we get going now?", she asked, earning her a thumbs up from him.
_

_______________________________________

The two siblings had arrived to Shinjuku City just a few minutes ago. They were taking a casual stroll, occasionally browsing through the items in the shops. Kaito suddenly felt his stomach rumbling, "Damn... Really should've gotten breakfast earlier...", he thought to himself. "Uhm... Hey, Heart?", he spoke. Heart asks Kaito what's wrong and he responds, "I'm... actually kinda hungry, can we go buy some donuts?". "Sure thing!", she said.

After getting on the Machine Winger (Kaito's bike), he drove to one of the resting areas, however he chose a rather specific one. Once they arrived, Kaito saw exactly what he was looking for; A miniature pink van with a few wooden chairs and tables set up beside it. The van has an open window to it's side which shows a cash register and a case displaying a wide variety of donuts. When they approached the vehicle closer, the cashier, who's a young woman with brown hair tied into a ponytail...