Episode 2: Childhood Antics.

-Timeskip 3 years-

We can see a group of 3 boys playing around a clear in the woods, but there is something uncommon in said place, you can see that there are strange things along the place, frankly it is a mess, it almost looks like a warzone, you can see holes, that looked life if they were sucked out of existence, craters caused by what it seems to be explosions, trees sliced of in half by a very thin object, and things that could belong to a picasso, since they were so missplaced, it looked bizzare, the explanation of this mess...

SELF IMPOSED QUIRK TRAINING!!!!!!

Doflamingo: Threads are very hard to use, I can only tie and cut with them at the moment, but I think with training I can be sort of a puppeteer, and control things. (Says now an older Doflamingo, with some very strange pink and red sunglasses, at the moment.)

Bakugo: Yeah Mingo, that power is kinda useless at the moment, your are so belo.... (He was abruptly stopped by a thread that pulled him face first to the floor.)

Bakugo: Ok, maybe they aren't that useless, I'll concede you that.

Marceline: HAHAHAHAH, If you were silenced by a "weakling" like Mingo, you aren't much better Baka-go.

Bakugo: That does it, you overachieving vacuum cleaner, you aren't that strong either, ypu can only pull, and cancel quirks at the moment.

Marceline, I'll give you that at the moment, the only one that have been improving a lot at the moment, are Mingo, and Izuku, you can see that in all the missplaced stuff here, he moved it like it was nothing yesterday, speaking of him where is he?

Izuku: I am here, sorry I was late because I just arrived to my house, and came here as soon as possible.

Marceline: Finally you came, you are very late, we were almost gonna leave, believing you weren't going to come, what news do you have?

Izuku: Well I learnt to use a new ability let me show you, but first who is okay with a little shock?

Bakugo: I'll do it I don't think it is that strong.

Izuku: Ok, Bakugo come here and stand straigth. (He started to rub his palms, and then pressed them on Bakugo's chest.)

Izuku: Countershock!

Next thing we see is a Bakugo, propelled by the shock, and with the hair, even spikier than normal.

Marceline: How was that you fried chicken, was it that strong?

Bakugo: Oi, Shut up, if you think that you are that strong, go in my place and get shocked yourself.

Marceline: Oh I wasn't planning on doing it, but seeing you being flung away was very funny.

Doflamingo: That was so cool Izuku, how did you do it?

Izuku: I am not completely sure, but I think the electricty comes from the powers of the fruit that I got, by controlling a small amount of energy in my body, and expeling it, how are you doing with your powers Doffy?

Doflamingo: I am doing okay, but I am not that talented at the moment, I don't think that I am worthy of this fruit.

Izuku: Aww don't say it like that Doffy, we were the same, we are both really quirkless, we just had luck finding our power now we only need to learn to use them and we 4 will be the best among the all heroes.

Marceline: Yeah don't you care about what firecracker here says, we will learn and improve ourselves.

Doflamingo: Yeah, i'll do better thanks to your words guys, I really needed it.