More Troubles Arise For Leah

Jay and Hailey didn't know what to do. They had lost Leah. They decided that the best thing they could do right now would be to go home and call the team so they could send more people out to look for Leah as right now she was very vulnerable. Jay and Hailey drove back to their house but they were shocked at the sight they were met with.

"Hails we are doing the best we can but our best bet right now is to go inside and call the team so more people can come and help us look for Leah. For all we know she could be hurt or she could be fine but I'm not taking that chance" Jay sighed.

"Your right, come on" Hailey smiled sadly as the pair of them got out the car and entered the house.

"Leah" Jay questioned as he rubbed his eyes. He thought he was seeing things as he was so sleep deprived.

"Nope that is Leah" Hailey replied just as shocked as Jay looked.

"Leah are you ok" Jay edged a bit closer to Leah. "Leah look at me" Jay pulled Leahs face up so her eyes would meet his. "She's high out of her mind Hailey and by the looks of it I think she's overdosing. We need to get her to a hospital now"

"No...No... No hospital" Leah just about uttered out.

"Leah you could die" Jay cried.

"NO hospital" Leah was about to argue when she had a sudden urge to be sick. She got up and just about crawled to the bathroom considering she was right next to it from where she was lying on the floor and just about reached the toilet before she was violently sick.

"I'm going to call Will regardless of whether she goes to the hospital or not at least she will of seen a doctor. I know she is not going to be happy but it's either Will or the hospital" Hailey sighed.

"Leah you either need to go to the hospital or were gonna call Will, your choice or we will make it for you" Jay replied as he stood up to go grab his phone.

"YOU WOULDN'T" Leah shouted as she didn't want to see Will either.

Hailey shook her head before taking Jays phone and began dialling Wills number.

"Leah I need you to breathe and keep your eyes open for me" Jay came and sat down next to Leah as he pulled her hair back up in a ponytail.

"Jay I'm so tired and my chest hurts" Leah muttered sleepily as she laid back on him.

"I know Leah but you have got to stay awake for me just a bit longer, your going to be ok" Jay whispered as he held Leah close. "Tell Will to hurry up" he mouthed to Hailey.

"He said he will be here in 15 minutes" Hailey whispered as she sat down next to Jay.

"She won't last that long, damn it" Jay sighed.

"He said keep her talking as much as you can until he gets here and whatever you do, do not let her fall asleep" Hailey spoke gently.

"I'll try but I don't think she can keep her eyes open, let alone talk" Jay replied as he looked down at his little sister fighting to stay awake.

"Just try and do your best, I'm going to wait for Will by the from door, yell out if she gets worse" Hailey smiled sadly as she stood up.

"Thanks Hails" Jay replied as he wiped tears from his eyes. He couldn't loose his sister, he'd only just met her and she was still so young. He knew whose fault this was and they were going to pay for it. One way or another they would pay for what they had done to Leah.

15n minutes later, the front door bell rings and Hailey instantly opens the door. "She's in the bathroom Will"

Will and Hailey rush to the bathroom forgetting to shut the front door in a hurry.