4.5

"

"...Fine, but I'm doing it my way..."

__

Stu's nerves were at an all-time high as the phone rang in his sweaty palms. He could feel the slickness rubbing onto the phone. Billy wasn't answering his calls, and that was exactly what Stu didn't need at the moment.

[Name] had him spiraling. Their shared call was abruptly interrupted by [Name's] hanging up. Stu went over the conversation in his head scrambling for what went wrong.

His scrambling was interrupted by Billy answering the phone with a raspy hello.

"Billy, man, I fucked up!" Stu tangled his fingers into the short, blonde strands that decorated his head.

"What? Dude, slow down."

"[Name]! He called me. Told me that you were arrested, and I guess I said something bad, and he just hung up on me! I don't know what I did. What if I fucked things up with him?"

"This is what you call me for? We almost got caught, you fuckrag!"

Stu ignored Billy's concern, "What if he knows?"

"I told you he would find out eventually."

Stu began to hyperventilate, "Can't you help me? Please, Billy."

"Fine, but I'm doing it my way."

"What do you mean?"

The phone was silent on Stu's end. Billy had hung up on him, and panic shot through Stu's body. He was going to kill you.

Adrenaline rushed throughout the blonde's body. He had to get to your house before Billy could murder you.

Stu's long legs ran downstairs to get a weapon before he started his mission to save you. The shiny, metallic point of the knife loomed in his mind. He loved Billy. He truly did, but he couldn't risk losing you.

__