Chapter 3

A/N: I hope you enjoy.

Lynn Woods, 2299.

Raider boss, Sinner, and what's left of his crew which consisted of two suits of power armor, two slaves and a couple of guys with guns are trying to run for their lives away from the minutemen attack on Lynn Woods. Sinner grinds his teeth together as he thinks back to how the attack started with a bombardment from all directions taking out the brick tower and the scrap walls that were put up to keep out the Deathclaws.

Sinner:"God damned fucking minutemen! I should never had came south, I should've just stayed up north! When we're far away from this place, we'll lay low,build ourselves back up and then I'll go after that precious fucking castle of theirs!"

Suddenly the two raiders in power armor are knocked down on their backs with holes the side of a human head through the the armor plates on the torsos. Then there is a gun shot and the raider watching the slaves falls to the ground headless, the slaves flee from the remaining raiders who were too busy firing away in random directions until Dinner felt something hit his foot, he looked down and his eyes widened as he saw some kind of grenade at his feet.

Sinner:"SHIT!"

Everything goes white as Sinner falls to the ground blinded with a ringing sound in his ears, his vision begins to clear up and he see's what is left of his crew get taken down by minutemen. A few minutes later Sinner and his crew were on there knees surrounded by minutemen. In front of him stood what he assumed to be the leader wearing some kind of coat over military fatigues with a dark blue color and a minutemen soldier in full combat armor with the minutemen colors holding a Homemade Rifle with a wooden stock and had some blue paint of parts of it.

The minutemen soldier kept his eyes on him, at least that's what Dinner assumed he couldn't really tell since the soldiers all wore gas masks.

Colonel Williams:"Well I'd say this operation went better than expected, the General will be pleased to know we caught one of the last raider bosses alive. I'm going to call this in."

The Colonel walks away, leaving the soldiers alone with the restrained raiders. The soldier who kept staring at Sinner as his superior walked away. Sinner was begining to get annoyed so he glared at the soldier.

Sinner:"What the fuck are you looking at shithead?! Huh?! If I get out of this, I'm coming for you first! You fucking assholes are no better than the brotherhood or the gunners! Fuck Y-"

Sinner stops talking as the soldier in front of him aims his rifle at him, the end of the barrel touches his forehead as the soldier switched off the safety.

???:".....Scum."

That was the last thing Sinner heard before a 7.62 round entered his skull, the remaining raiders had no time to react to the murder of their boss before the same soldier fired his gun from the hip unleashing a hail of bullets until his gun was empty. Once the gunfire ceased all the raiders were dead and the other soldiers just looked at their comrade in disbelief some even removed their helmets and masks and just stared at the bodies.

Minuteman:"..W-Why did you do that!?"

His comrade just looks at him not saying a word as he casually reloads his rifle. The Colonel comes running back, a .44 revolver in his hand. He stops as soon as he see's the dead bodies of the raiders they had just captured. He looks towards his men only to see them all staring at the soldier who has yet to remove his helmet. Colonel Williams walks up to him and turns him around, a look of rage on his face.

Colonel Williams:"Ford! What is the meaning of this?!"

Ford:"......They deserved it."

EverFell, Town hall.