Eclipse x Mengy.

(Today's theme? Angst..)

(Eclipse's P

(Eclipse's P.o.V.)

I was sitting in my room, as one does, playing Danganronpa.

"Babe..!" I heard and paused my game. Mengy walked up to me and I smiled. "Yeah?" I said, looking at her.

"There's someone named Baxter here to see you." She said and I smiled.

"Hell, yeah!" I said and stood up, running out of my room. There stood Bax waiting for me.

 There stood Bax waiting for me

(Me: My oc- •3•)

"Ha! Yo, man!" He said, high-fiveing me. "Yo, bro." I said as we walked out the door.

"Oh, wait!" I said and ran back in, and saw Mengy on the couch.

I picked her up and kissed her. She was shocked as I put her back down.

"Love you, Brioşă!" I said and left.

(Time Skip)

I walked back in the house, a little tipsy. "Eclipse! There you are, I was worried sick about you!" I heard and looked down at my 4'0 girlfriend.

"Uh-huh." I said and walked pass her and into my room. "...Why is my monitor off..?" I asked and she walked up beside me. "It turned it off."

...

"...What...?" I asked and looked at her. "If my stuff didn't save, so help me God.." I said to myself and turned my computer.

My game didn't save..

"SON OF A BITCH." I yelled and Mengy put her hand on my shoulder. "C-Clipsy.." She began and I smacked her hand away.

"GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF OF ME, WHORE." I yelled and she looked shocked. "E-Eclipse.." She began tearing up.

"What. Do. You. WANT?!" I yelled, standing up, hovering over her.

She took a deep breath and said, "E-Eclipse, calm down! You can just start over, I know it's bad but, we play and finish it together!" I glared.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR ME TO GET THERE?!" I yelled and she whimpered a bit.