Meeting Elijah!

(Lmao, this isn't cannon-)

(Eclipse's P.o.V.)

I sat in the Daycare, playing with Clipsy Jr. with Mengy.

He 'mew'-ed and I smiled. "He acts so much like you, just a big, loveable, cutie!" She said and I blushed.

Then, a portal opened up in front of us and someone stepped out.

"What the fawk?" I asked and the person, smiled. "Hey, Mom and Dad." They said and we blushed.

"Mom and Dad?!" We said and they nodded. "I'm Elijah, your son." He said, smiling. Mengy and I looked at each other.

"Oh.." Was all we said.

After a while, we got to know Elijah. He was a pretty fun kid.

(Time Skip a few hours later)

"Oh! Looks like I hafta go." He said and we frowned.

"Aww...." Mengy said and I felt a little sad. "Don't worry, Mom and Dad.. We'll meet again someday." He said and I ruffled his hair.

He laughed a bit and Mengy kissed his cheek, hugging him. He hugged back and pat her head.

"Heh.. Alright, I'm ready to go!" He yelled and a portal opened up, again.

"Nightmare-?"

"Shhhh... I'm not supposed to talk to you and vise versa.." Nightmare said and Elijah waved one last time as he walked through the portal.

"Huh... I'm gonna miss him.." I said, then smirked. I looked at Mengy, still smirking. "No." She said, picking up Clipsy Jr., walking away.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww....." I said, disappointed and followed.

'I can't wait to meet him, again..' I thought, smiling and sitting down on my bed.

"And yes, you'd make an amazing father." Mengy said, popping up out of nowhere and kissed my cheek. I smiled, laughing a bit and she sat on my lap, hugging me.