Ch. 3 - Who's There?

CW - cursing, neck nibbling, "moaning", sharp claws, feral sun, oblivious Moon, horn-knee animatronic, size difference

LOOK OUT FOR GRAMMER MISTAKES! COMMENT IF U SEE ONE AND WHERE PLEASE!

_________________________________________

~ Moons perspective ~

I creeped justttt above sun, with my cat like claws and weirdly sticky hands I'm able to climb on walls. I chuckle, "ehehe.. ~" he shot up, looking around at his surroundings.

Without almost any sound, a plop onto the bed from the ceiling. Sun jumps from the sudden, nearly silent sound, looking around him one more time before laying down. He turns his head ever so slightly whole getting comfortable.

"Boo~" Sun yelped and sat up faster than a race car, he yanked the blanket, covering him fully besides his little rays. He was shaking, such a coward.

As he (s/un) was covered, head to toe, I crawled on the soft, fluffy sheets over in front of him. I sat there, sitting "kris-cross-applesauce", as the young ones say.

A few seconds past and I hear a small whine mixed with a sentence. "Mmm..?" I hummed, obviously oblivious to what the sun had said. I didn't have the patience for this, I ripped the blanket off his face, not able to fully rip it off from the grasp he had on the blanket.

"H- huh?! " sun squeaked, "What did you say a few seconds ago?" I whispered, able for him to hear of course. He tilted his head, I can't fucking deal with his "OooOooh I'm soOOOO confused" cute lil head tilt.

"You know what I'm fucking talking about, Sunny." I jumped at him, making him flinch. He finally sighed, loud and clear. "A- all I said was, why are you mean" I stared blankly at him, leaning closer to his face. "Say that again, I have full permission to slap the shit out of you." He gave me a side-eye, not making eye contact. "Langu.." "Yeah, yeah. Language."

~ Sunny's Perspective ~

"Y- you can't cuss, n-" "Not near children, I know. Dumbass." I was still annoyed with Moon, though he seemed, much less aggressive. I've only known him for, not that long.

Moons fans started going off, making a purring like sound due to his voice box. I believe he can purr with or without the fan, children say it helps them calm down. He could've actually been purring, I wasn't sure. But I doubt he was.

Moon leaned back, still having his legs in the same position, just with his upper body leaned back into the fluffy bed of mine. I think he's flexible or just able to stay like that.

"Aughh!" Moon loudly groaned, covering his face in the process. "Anything wrong?" Moon completely ignored me.

~ Moons perspective ~

As I was lying there, I had a lil idea. I looked at sun, he looked at me with flushed cheeks. Did I care? Nope.

Anyway, I noticed Sun started to drift off into his little mind. Perfect. I yanked the blanket from right from his hand and held it tight up above me. "H- hey! Give me my blanket!" I watched him struggle to get his blanket back, funny as hell. "Oof!" He ended up falling off the bed. "HHEHHHHAHAHAH!" That was fuckin great!

~ Sunny's perspective ~

Moon was laughing at me, I hadn't even gotten my blanket yet! I stood up as quick as a could, Moon was still laughing. Glad he wasn't paying attention to me at the time.

I walked away to another part of the room with all my boxes, I heard Moon still laughing, just a lil less. As I was digging through the boxes I found it, my spare blanket I had never taken out of the package! I walked back over to the bed slowly, making sure to not catch his attention.