6 - Daycare.

This continues off the last part, which was moon walking to the arts and craft area. :)
_________________________________________

CW - very little spice, cussing, gayness??
grammer problems prob, tell me if u see one please!
_________________________________________

Moon walked past Sun, who had a giant smile on his face. Big smile.

Sun caught up with the slow moving moon who obviously didn't want to be with the kids at the moment.

"You don't have to Moon, you know?"

"Yeah whatever.." Moon grumbled

They both made it to the arts n' crafts area within a short time. But, also long time?

They were slow. Damn.

Sun sat down on the middle of the children, making sure no one got left out.

.

Unless they were in the quiet tent drawing with moon.

Moon couldn't handle the stress of loudness and to many children, so he went to the so called quiet tent to still get used to children.

Quiet children that is.

.

With Sun.

"What are you making eli?" Sun questioned curiously.

"You and Moonn!! You twos seem like friends!"

Sun took a closer look at the drawing.

Smiled. Big.

(like always lmao)

"That's very pretty eli, would you like me to hand it on the art wall when you're finished?" He questioned friendly.

"Can you put it in your room? I think I'd look amazing theree!!" Elizabeth shoutes happily.

"Well of course Eli, I can move the board to my room so I can look at all of these amazing drawings at once!"

"Oh!! Please do! That would be so cool!!"
She shouted happily.

Elizabeth stood up, paper and crayon in hand.

"Everyone Mr. Sun is moving the art board to his room!!"

The children were shouting and happily hollering.

With Moon.

Moon heard the shouting.

The overwhelmed children in the tent did to.

All 4 of them huddled close to him.

"I- erm."

..

Moon wrapped his arms around them, putting them all close together like they were all trying to keep warm.

A big hug.

"It's alright my little fireflys, Moonie will be right back" Moon whispered.

"D- Dont leave..!" one of the children sobbed out.

"Shh.." Moon said stroking the childs head.

Moon let go of the children, slowing getting up and making sure they were all okay.

The shouting and cheering still didn't stop.

Moon stepped out the tent.

"Children. Sun."  Moon growled.

Suns rays tucked back slightlys, the children went quiet, small whispers everynow and then.

Moon was furious but couldn't do anything aggressive or he'd get decommissioned.