Legend of the World Below

The existence of a world under our world was only part of a legend where mystical creatures, magical kingdoms, royal blood power struggles, deadly battles, and unruly wars prevailed far from what humans could imagine.

Catharsis, a mysterious place of unknown civilizations, hold all answers to unearthly impossibilities. A world where tranquility and affluence prosper until mortals find their way to cross the restricted borders.

Follow the story of Timotheo Laurel and Victor Salanova who became the first humans to ever visit the underworld and discover the odds of an encounter with supernatural creatures as they wrestle their way out of this mystifying world.

Legend of the World Below

Chronicles of Catharsis

Written by: Altatine

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy

***

Author's Note:

Aviadeya, mga taong ligaw!

Recently, I have finished writing the story of THE WANDERING PRINCE which is a big success to me! Maraming salamat sa lahat ng sumuporta at sumubaybay ng paglalakbay ni Arkin--ang ating nawawalang prinsipe. Alam kong hindi pa nagtatagal noong muli akong nakatapos ng isang kwento pero heto na naman ako. Marami sa inyo ang nagtatanong kung kailan ko ilalabas ang susunod na yugto ng kwento nina Alira at Arkin pero bago iyon, tuklasin muna natin ang unang paglalakbay ng mga taong ligaw sa Catharsis.

Ang kwentong ito ay iikot sa buhay nina Timo at Victor bilang kauna-unahang mga taong napadpad sa Catharsis.

PS. Updates will be every Wednesday and Sunday.

So, who's up for another adventure?

Wanderer,
@Altatine