The Past

this' ' is thinking
this* *is sound effect
this" "is talking
this- - is whispering
.
.
.
.
.
Katsuki's pov*
[Monday, 8:25am]
[UA, Class 1-A]

When I opened the classroom door I was met with faces I thought i would never have to see again.....'No..no..no what are they doing here!!!' I say to myself panicking "Katsuki take a seat please" Uncle sho says looking at me with a worried expression, i nod and walk over to my seat keeping my head down trying to avoid eye contact with the new students.

[30 minutes later]

"Ok class dismissed, Katsuki stay." Uncle sho says as everyone gets up and leaves "You guys can stay" Uncle sho says to the squad "Kat what's wrong ever since you walked in the Classroom your whole mood suddenly changed" Shinso says while sitting down at one of the desk "Yea Bakubae you looked like you seen a ghost when you seen the New students" Mina says.

I look down at the desk *Sigh* "Do you happen to know them Kacchan?" I look up at Izuku and slowly nod "Well how do you know them and why did you look so...scared?".

"Do you really wanna know?" I said looking at everyone they all nod " They went to my old high school back in New york" I say looking out the window "There's more to it...isn't there" Uncle sho says leaning on his podium "There is but it's complicated" i said as i fidget with my fingers "Well we're willing to listen" Momo says "*Sigh* Let's just say back at my old school wasn't the most "Popular" person" "What do you mean by that?"Iida said coming behind Momo and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"One of the New students their w-well...their my ex.." They all looked at me shocked "Which one?" Denki says sitting on Shinso's lap "The one with the white hair" I look up at Izuku who was looking at me with a smile i smile back "Ok but that still doesn't explain your reaction, how did you guys break up?" Aoyama says "Me and Xander Dated all throughout Middle school we were the school's golden couple buttt we broke up on the day of our graduation after i found him at the back of the school making out with the gym teacher.." I say in a sad tone "Then freshman year started he made up a rumor saying how i forced him into doing things and that I cheated on him with multiple older men when i n-never did-d an-y of t-that" I said as my voice started cracking at the end.

Izuku hugs me and tells me to continue "The rumor started to spread throughout the whole school People ignored me, Called me a slut or a treesh it lasted all the way up to my junior year" "Omg Bakubae im so sorry you had to go through that" Mina said as she wrapped me in a tight hug i pat her back telling her it's ok "That bastard" I hear Izuku mumble "Don't worry Katsuki we'll make sure they never bother you again" Denki says "Th-hank you guys" I said trying to hold in my tears they all capture me in a group hug.

'What would i do without them'
.
.
.
.
.
end~