Rewinding Time

Author: @Chisuwu_arts

This story originally belongs to me. The plot, idea, characters, all of this belongs to me. Unlike the story: 'Whispers of death', I made this story from nothing but my imagination.

Although I did fixed a few things and add more to this story since the previous one was too short. It also had a few mistakes, so I'm making sure this time. Hopefully. It makes more sense..?

I also will be unpublishing the story March 15th, the reasons are most likely the same as to why I unpublished this story.

I'm sorry for the slow updates, Im still a student studying in school so it's hard to make time for writing. But! I'll try my best to update as soon as possible.

As mentioned before, I will (maybe) publish a new story titled 'Whispers of death' this story is a remake of my friend's story, although the plot, genre, character names (and a few of the characters) is fully different and it is mine.

My friend made this story a long time ago (?) And I have requested to remake the story. She agreed and gave me the permission to publish it.

There are more things I would like to explain about this story, for example: the only things that are similar are: the main character (minus her disability to see the world), and the 3 bullies.

I will explain more about 'Whispers of death' once I publish it.

And please no hate comments. I have her full permission to remake and publish it. If I do publish it, I will explain (so no misunderstanding would happen) and tag her Wattpad account!

Have a nice day!

Thursday, 22 December 2022