Chapter 3

Kai kissed my neck as I tried to watch The Breakfast Club in Stefan's room, which was the only room with a tv in it

"You know what we should do?" Kai asked against my neck.

"Hmm?" I asked running a hand through his hair.

"Have sex in the middle of the road, I mean since ya know, no one else is here." Kai said as I giggled.

"I thought on top of a car would be fun too." I told him.

"We could do both." Kai said.

I smirked getting up heading out of the house as Kai followed quickly behind.

Damon's POV:

I was watching tv in Stefan's room since it was the only TV in the house.

I had a cup of bourbon in my hand and the remote in the other.

I heard whistling and footsteps started up the stairs as a second later, Stefan came into the room.

"Why are you in my room?" He asked.

"Watching TV what does it look like?" I snapped at him.

"Okay I get it. But Teresa died 6 months ago... she wouldn't want you to sob every minute." He said.

"You were her favourite. You two did everything together, you should be crying more than I am." I told him.

"Because I know that she wouldn't want me to cry. Take my advice forget for a little bit and live." Stefan said before walking out.

Teresa POV:

Kai pulled me onto his chest after he fell beside me breathing hard from the vigorous activity.

The sun has already started to set and the birds had died down.

"I'm going to tell you something... promise you wouldn't laugh." Kai said as I looked at him.

"I promise." I said drawing circles on his chest.

"That was my first time." Kai explain as I smiled.

"You said you wouldn't laugh!" Kai argued sitting up a little.

"I'm not laughing! I'm just happy, I was your first!" I argued back.

Kai smiled leaning down to kiss my neck as I smiled.

He laid back down than quickly pulled me on top of him.

"I really like this view." Kai said looking up at me.

I knew what he was talking about as I rolled my eyes resting my head on his chest again.

Kai's POV:

Teresa fell into my arms after she jumped off the truck.

"Thank you Mr Parker." Teresa thanked me.

"Any time Mrs Parker." I joked putting her on her feet.

"Let's go home. I wanna taste your award winning breakfast." I said pulling her.

She laughed as she trudged along behind me.

"If it's award winning, I should enter a cooking competition?" She asked.

I didn't answer, someone else was here in this realm.

"Kai? Babe?" I snapped out of it turning to Teresa.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. Wanna go to the Lockwood mansion and chill in the hottub? Food can wait." I said.

"Sure." She replied as we made our way down the street.

Do you guys think I should skip to when Damon finds out about Kai? Let me know please!