Chapter XXXIII: Plans

Chapter XXXIII

Being brave doesn't mean you're not afraid of something, sometimes it's also about being able to conquer your fear.

~••Omniscient••~

Falco hugged his brother. Fabio was devastated. He just received a message from Rowena that has been gone for two days already. She just left with no words, sumugod pa si Fabio sa mga parents nito pero ni hindi s'ya binigyang pansin. Then today, they suddenly dismissed their file action against him kasabay ng message ni Rowena.

I'm sorry for causing you trouble and confusion Fab. I went to the OB earlier, she told me I wasn't pregnant. It's just what my mind had been telling me to the point that my body followed. Mom and Dad are no longer filing a case, don't worry about me anymore nagkaayos na kami. But I'll be gone for I don't know until when.

Fabio tried calling her number, even messenger, and IG. She wasn't answering. A photo of results was included in the message stating she's really not pregnant. Then, few moments later her accounts started to get deactivated.

"It's the best decision for both of you Brent," saad ni Troy nang mabasa din ang message.

"I know Rowena, hindi n'ya ako basta basta iiwan. That's not true! Maybe her parents told her something!" Hindi nagpatinag si Fabio, but he listened to Falco when Falco spoke.

"Listen, just finish your studies and you can follow her Fabio to wherever she is. But for now, let her go for the meantime and have her think," Falco suggested him.

"What if it's too late? What if may mangyare sakan'ya-" His eyes are full of wary, he's about to cry. He's finally showing his real emotions, cause unlike Falco who learned to hide it, sya hindi n'ya kayang mailabas kahit anong pilit ni Fabio he can't show his emotions.

"So you're choosing to lock her with you, not let her achieve her dreams?" Tanong ni Falco.

"We can achieve them together Kuya. Not like this, I can't," he said and sat down on their couch while his tears finally let go of it's hold from his eyes and it streamed down to his cheeks.

He hates that feeling that he wants to see her, but he doesn't know where to start looking.

Naupo din si Troy sa couch at inakbayan ang halos ituring na n'yang anak din.

"I believe Brent you're still too young for this. Can you promise me something boy?" Tanong nito kay Fabio. Nilingon naman s'ya ni Fabio.

"Na lagi mo tong tatandaan," he added and told him something.

"When someone loves you no matter how long the years may pass with or without communication and how far the distance maybe babalik at babalik s'ya sa'yo. Listen Fabio the world is big, and you both are still too young. Gawin mo tong aral, so that you won't make the same mistake ever again," he advised him. Fabio went silent. Pagkatapos ng onti pang pag uusap nila Falco at Troy umalis ito pareho upang may asikasuhin.