100 reads?! /369\

3rd person POV:

Kerrigan: hey memers wassup it's kerrigan-!

Author: and author-sama other wise known as author!

Kerrigan: here with Varian and Hiro there only here to listen their not gonna speak..!

Hiro and Varian waved at the camera with nervous smiles

Author: anyways... You memers got us to 100 reads!!

Kerrigan: and as a thank you we will be transferring our writing/our chapters and some of our books into y/n x characters!

Author: so stay tuned and also 5 lucky people who comment now will get to pick what kind of chapters and what characters will be with Kerrigan in those chapters whether it be Hunter Once-ler Ciel Alois Varian Hiro Tadashi you name it!! We will also be willing to write a few stories in honor of people who simp for a character so write your OC their looks genders other details and we'll make a gacha of them and a book in your honor but you memers have to comment!

Kerrigan: this time it's not just gonna be me it's gonna be y/n and millions of other ocs so make requests now and we will happily make them for you we'll even do Bakugou and Kirishima Denki Deku any kind of anime character like Death The Kid Soul Evans Black Star Crona we can do Boruto Naruto Sasuke Inosuke Muichiro Tanjirou Zenitsu Rengoku Obanai Giyuu Sanemi Tengen Harry Draco Ron Garu and Abbio you name the character and please be polite about it..!

Author: yeah and we'll even throw in studio ghibli characters for you all like Howl Kohaku/Haku Tombo Ashitaka heck even Dr. Seuss if you memers like Once-ler Ted and Jojo maybe even Dipper Pines or Bill Cipher maybe even Will Cipher or Mason Gleeful if your into them like kerrbear here!

Kerrigan: hey..!

Author: anyways we'll write anything for all of ya!

Kerrigan: and thank you all so much again for 100 reads it means so much to us!!

Author: we hope to hear some requests from all of you very soon!

Kerrigan pulls varian and Hiro to her side making peace signs with her hands then her and author shout

Kerrigan and author: BAI MEMERS!!