Thoma's note

Kazuha's POV
Razor pinned me to the couch when I said that. "You're not going anywhere." "Razor I have too..." "Yeah well not anymore." I sighed and looked up at him, his face held a look of guilt. "Razor, you know I have to to go." He hugged me tightly, he's so cold..."Plz don't go...don't leave me..." The feeling of guilt flooded me. "Fine you win." "Yay!" "Now why did you want me to stay here?" "...um...well...that doesn't mater." "What do you mean it doesn't mater? Of course it maters!" He looked away blushing a little...but why? Was it something I said? "I umm...I just wanted to spend time with you." "Uh ok."

Razor's POV
Why did I say that?! What's wrong with me?! "Hey Razor let's go watch tv." "Ok." We sat down and about haft way through the movie Kazuha laid his head on my lap and fell asleep. He's doing this on purpose now. I picked him up and took him to bed. "Wait! Don't leave!" "I knew it. You weren't asleep." "Aw how did you know?" "The way you were breathing." "Aw what? No fair!" "Night." "Noooo!" "Go to sleep. I'm tired."

A couple days later...
Kazuha's POV
"Hey Razor I'm going to visit Thoma today." "Ok." "You can get the phone to work...right?" "Yes." "Ok bye!" I walk to Thoma's house. I peeked my head inside but I couldn't see him. "Huh? I note?"
"Be back later! Help yourself to anything in the fridge and don't answer the door for anyone while I'm gone."
"Why is he never home?" I walk over to the fridge to grab a snack. "He sure loves cooking." I said looking over at the tray of sushi and vegetables. I grab it and sit on the couch. "I can't do anything until he gets back anyways."