Sad Bandu

Poor little Bandu, shivering from the cold grass, and lets the rain drip on himself at night, he is afraid to find shelter due to thinking that they might just get annoyed from him because he thinks that he can't ask permission properly.

He tries to sleep but all of a sudden, he feels a light tap behind his back.
"Hello..?" a stranger asks if he's alive or not. Bandu turns around quickly and backs off a few steps from that guy, this man appears to be in a wheelchair with an umbrella on his hand. "Hey... Little guy! You shouldn't sleep under the rain! That would make you sick!" Dave kindly said to poor little Bandu, "Here, I'll take you home, Take your time bathing yourself too!" Dave held Bandus hand and brought him under the umbrella. Bandu smiled and thanked Dave for bringing him in Dave's house.

Bandu took a nice warm bath, "Dinner time!" Dave called out Tristan and Bandu for dinner. Both of them excitingly headed to the table. Bandu felt really really happy this time, he enjoyed Daves food and finished them in seconds, Tristan was amazed by his eating skills and tried eating faster, Dave warned Tristan to not eat faster or he might choke, Tristan let out a little "Aww..." and continued eating slowly.

After the meal Bandu asks Tristan if they could play Mario 64 together, Tristan accepts the request and they played together.