3

Harper's POV

Harper's POV

"you really didn't have to drive me Drew.." I smiled at her as I gathered my things from the floorboard.

"actually I did..couldn't have you getting ran over now could I?" she smirked shutting her door.

I rolled my eyes glancing around the parking lot, Billie was only a few cars away leaned up against her hood talking to her bitchy friend.

"It was one tiiiimmme.." she laughed swinging her arm around my shoulder as we walked into school.

"one time too many.."

"hey Drew!" she glanced behind her stopping in her tracks, I knew that voice from anywhere.

"yes bil?"

"can we talk?" billie stopped walking once she was in front of us, her eyes glanced between me and drew.

"alone.." i nodded stepping away from Drew.

"I'll see you after class?" she nodded watching as I walked away, I walked backwards waving at them both.

"shit!" I bumped into something- or someone, I stumbled on my feet looking towards the person I bumped into.

"sorry.." I mumbled awkwardly, he smiled shrugging at me.

"no worries maybe just..watch where you're walking next time?" he laughed I nodding giving him a thumbs up.

"right.." I cleared my throat rushing towards the school doors, I could hear Drew and Billie both laughing at my encounter. how embarrassing..

Drew's POV

"so..what do you want to talk about?" billie glanced around us clearing her throat.

"this question is random..you don't have to answer it-"

"billie what the hell? why are you being so weird?" I laughed slightly looking at her.

"clair was just wanting to know if you and harper were dating?" I shifted on my feet looking away from her.

"we're not dating..why would it matter?" billie shrugged fidgeting with her rings.

"just was curious? she said you guys looked awfully close to be best friends-"

"yeah so do you and clair but you don't see me questioning you?" I sighed glancing towards the time.

"I gotta to bil..I'll see you at lunch."

Billie's POV

"well are they fucking?" clair asked grabbing my hoodie sleeve.

"she said they were just friends..but who fucking knows.."

she wrapped her arm farther around my arm as we walked into school, what drew said about me and clair kept going through my head.