Cheerleader and/or Ex Girlfriend

Name: Ty

Name: Ty

Age:
-For the Cheerleader oc (19)
-For the Ex Girlfriend Oc (20)

Gender: Male

Personality: Ty is a Type of a guy who loves attention. The good kind at least, and he loves to prove himself he can do things. But with all those good intentions, he holds a dark secret (which Ex Girlfriend already knows), and that is he has insecurities issues. He goes to therapy to get help and has been making very slow but working progress.

Occupation: High School Basketball Team leader.

Backstory:

-For Cheerleader, He us the popular basketball player in the school. Everyone likes him for how he takes the team to the championship. But during one of his practices, he spots the cheerleaders practicing which caused him to have a crush on one of them, which made him get distracted easily.

-For Ex Girlfriend, After they broke up because of Ty's Insecurities issues, Ty had went to Therapy and see certain doctors to help him. He originally was doing this to get her back in his life but then while doing the training and process, he learns that he has to not be controlling and possessive as his parents were to each other and to him. Later in the years (either during graduation or not in school), He has been a better person and those around him sees this sudden change wondering what happened.