chapter two; one in a billion

some hotel room, London, England

listen to while reading: ridiculous by Ariana Grande

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This wasn't my hotel room.

In fact, I had no idea whose it was. the rooms walls panned in a circle dimension; housing large windows dressed with silky white curtains. a large tv was placed in front of me at the end of the king size bed. It didn't look like anyone had been here but me, yet all my items were folded delicately around the room. Whilst the phone charging may have been the work of Zara, she definitely hadn't been the one to fold my clothes on the chair. Or place my bag on the shelf, or even put my makeup up carefully near the mirror. One by one, stood like soldiers. 

Hesitantly getting up, I headed over to the bathroom, and just as I had expected all my products were lined up, all laid out ready for my use: as if this mystery person knew I was going to be needing them. I hummed to myself, turning around to grab my phone and turning music on. At least I was in a luxury hotel and not some gross one, I should be taking this opportunity in full force. 

--------

Stepping in the shower, I allowed the hot water to run down my back, it felt so good as I exhaled deeply. I tried so hard to remember what had happened yesterday, however my mind just couldn't work it out. Thinking logically, I reached my hand out of the shower glass and grabbed my phone. I didn't care when my wet fingers steamed up the cold glass of the screen, I just knew that Zara would be able to tell me what had happened. As I opened snapchat, I could barely believe what I was reading. 

Zara<3

8:30am: is Sunghoon still in there with you?

What? Sunghoon? As in, Enhypen? I couldn't breath. Did that mean he had touched my clothing? Taken them out of my bag, folded them with his own hands while I was sleeping. I had probably looked like a mess, a snoring knocked out mess. I had so many questions. Yet, no time to linger on them; knowing I would see him again, a proper meeting that I would remember this time, it meant I had to look and feel the part. 

Turning up my music louder and drying myself with a fluffy white towel, I knew it was time to get ready.

My makeup had to be perfect for such a situation; I swear I had imagined myself doing this hundred times over, maybe even more, yet now that it was down to the proper thing my mind was racing and my palms were sweaty. I couldn't let anything mess up, the smallest details mattered. As I stared at my worried expression in the mirror, I could imagine Sunghoon right in front of me; just as he must have been the previous night.

Once I was all done, I checked myself over. My black eyeliner looked perfect, blonde curls fell naturally over my sweater covered shoulders. I grinned, mentally congratulating myself on the spare outfit I had packed; a brown mini-skirt, cream sweater and cream knee socks. Spraying my strawberry perfume over myself, I took a deep breath and slowly opened the bathroom door. 

I could see him. Standing tall over my the window bay, staring out mysteriously. Frantically shutting it, I began to panic. I saw him, with my own two eyes. he was real, and even the back of his head was princely. I moved away from the door, turning to my reflection once again...

knock

my eyes widened, this cannot be real

"can I come in?" a deep voice asked softly, I could only assume it was him

hardly bringing myself to reply, I opened my mouth to muscle out a reply yet i could feel the door opening with my back turned to it. it creaked slowly, and I heard the shuffling of shoes on the hard floor