Chapter 4

"Alright kids it's about that time to sing the goodbye song." Lydia's teacher, Mrs. Birdie hummed.

"Goodbye everybody yes indeed, yes indeed my darling. Goodbye everybody yes indeed, yes indeed my darling."

I sang a long with them, it's so catchy. The lunch song is even better. We get to sing that animal crackers song from the one Shirley Temple movie.

"Alright kids lets go outside to get you home to your parents." Mrs. Birdie smiled watching all the kids exit the building.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Lydia yelled as she run up to hug her mother.

"Did you have fun at school?"

"Yes I did! Haz and I got to put together a 100 piece puzzle!"

"Wow! It sounds like you and Haz make a great team!"

"Haz is my best friend mommy."

"I know baby. Common in the car, it looks like there's going to be a thunderstorm soon."

Lydia and Tracey walked to the car as rain started to slowly pour down.

When lightening struck they quickly went in the car.

"Mommy are you scared?" Lydia asked.

"No. It's just a little storm."

Knowing Lydia was a little scared herself I let her hold my hand, although her little hand could only grasp my thumb. Which I found to be adorable.

"Mommy guess what tomorrow is."

"Hm. Let me guess. Take out the garbage day?"

"No." Lydia giggled. "it's unicorn Independence Day!"

"Oh how could I forget. We have to get out the special disney princess tea cups tomorrow."

"The one with the bows on them?"

"Yes, the ones with the bows."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In the middle of the tea party Lydia's father came home as a surprise. He brought Lydia a fairy garden kit. Lydia loves those kinds of things.
Lydia's father is supposed to be leaving again in another three months. That's going to break Lydia's heart.

"Haz! Haz! Look what I got!" Lydia ran into her room bouncing around me trying to show me her fairy garden kit. "Look! It has fairy dust! Real fairy dust."
I smiled by her enthusiasm.
I took some of her letter blocks and spelled out, I can't wait to see some fairies with you.

(Alyssa)

I'm going to be honest. I thought no one was reading this book. If I knew it was actually decent I would have written more but since I know at least two people like it I am definitely going to pay more attention to it and add more chapters. I am working on two more at the moment and also check out my shawn Mendes book.

Thanks xx