REINCARNATION

** Shiba Pov **

( Author : Don't be mad because most of my fanfic i will use his name and face yeahhh but his magic no his physical skill yes sir i don't want it to be over op and in konosuba we already have aqua to revive others. I might make him take megumin and eris as his lover because sorry not sorry but yeah there no legal loli in konosuba other than her. He will be overprotective of megumin and eris. For the story line he will be part of kazuma party afterall a lot of fun thing happen to him otherthan death. )

' Where should i buy today dinner ?' As i thinking while walking around in town. When i walk past a valley i see two guy pin a girl to the wall.

' It's hard to find a peacefull day if im searching for place to eat and everytime this kind of thing always happen.' Even though im complainning in my head i walk forward and kick one of the guys head.

" Who are you placing hero here boy. Go fuck you self and die" say the grunt no2 as he bring out a knife and aim it at me.

I pull the girl to my back and say to her " go and run from this place get some help too" the girl answer me and run to get some help" please be safe i will find some help and bring the cop here" i smile hearing he answer and fight again grunt no2.

As our fight goes on the grunt no1 awake. When he saw our fight, he bring out a gun and shot it at me whitout me relise it that he wake up already my body ridle by bullet because shot me five time in a row.

" Let's run the police will be here in any minute because of the guns shot " grunt no1 say as they run away while my consciousness fading away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Humm where is this place didn't i just die in alleyway? " as say it i hear a girl answer me.

" Yes you did die and now you in realm to decide where you will go " i look at her after she answer my question.

" And who might you be cutie i didn't expect i will be greet by a girl as cute as you after i die " the girl in question blush hearing my question as i walk toward he and hold he chair hand holder.

" Urmmm my... my name is Eris.. i .. i ..im goddes of luck and fortune please sit down while we talk  " she answer me while fidgeting.

" Sure thanks Eris " i sit at the chair she manifest for me.

" So mind telling me what will happen to me " i ask Eris so that i will know what will happen to me .

" You seem calm even after know you died " she says to me.

" yeah there no use for me to think much as i already die i just need to keep moving forward is that right " i answer her.

As we talk and discuss the option available for me. Eris told me 3 option first heaven second reincarnation but without memory and third option goes to world of RPG and of course i will keep my memory as that world is dangerous and i might need to fight demon king.

" okay than i it already 1 hour we talk i didn't let you choose what to bring with you yet. Her take a look and choose out of all of this option which 2 you want. " Eris told me to choose as she bring out a few stack of paper.

" Oh and also you can think of what you want if you cannot find it here." She add after telling me all detail.

" If you say so than i know what i want." I said to her.

" Please tell me what power or talent or item you wish for " she ask me.

" For first one i want two herrscher power which is kiana herrscher of void and bronya herrscher of reason . Please let me have perfect control over it like how bronya can control it. " i ask her.

" Sure but i will also change it to use mana instead of honkai energy because that world doesn't have honkai energy. " she told me.

" ahh thanks " i told her while in my mind thinking ' i want to make it my second wish but she already did it.'

" As for the second one i want to strengthen my mind so i can think properly make make a proper judgement " i told her.' Yeah author shut up i don't want to be too op this two power already enough and i dont have to buy new equipment or walk far away i can just teleport or create a motorcycle like bronya.'

( Author : Shut up lolicon and don't breake my forth wall )

" Okay than make sure to take care of your self okay and please be safe." She told me.

" Yeah sure and i hope we can meet again i did love to have adventure with you eris after all who doesn't want a cutie by their side" i told her with make her blush even more.

" Mou don't tease me too much but sure we will meet again okay. Here take this when you arrive you can use it to register as adventurer and find an inn for you to stay." As she gave me 50 000 eris and a kiss on my cheeks.

( Oh yeah Mc goes to Konosuba 1 day after kazuma bring aqua to axel )

" See you later eris " i kiss her cheek to after that a magic circle appear bellow me and send me to axel.

( Sorry for being short but yeah just for fun and sharing my idea of fanfic )
( sorry for those who already read it i change it a bit because i what i actually want kiana sirin style and it's more versatile this way )