Axel

** Shiba pov**

Author : Hello and sorry i will change my writting style after all it's easy for me to write this way and im still a newbie and i might change a bit but yeah storyline mostly like canon but i will add a bit of story of Mc , megumin and eris.

Author : At first i want to create just a continuation of my current project which base on honkai impact previous era and mc travel to another world during other flame chaser in cyrostasis but yeah it will be overpower in konosuba so i change it. FLAT IS JUSTICE.  HAHAHAHA have fun reading.

.......................................................................................................
>> last chapter <<

" For first one i want two herrscher core which is herrscher of void and herrscher of reason . Please let me have perfect control over it like how bronya and kiana can control it. " i ask her.

" Sure but i will also change it to use mana instead of honkai energy because that world doesn't have honkai energy. " she told me.

" ahh thanks " i told her while in my mind thinking ' i want to make it my second wish but she already did it.'

" As for the second one i want to strengthen my mind so i can think properly make make a proper judgement " i told her.' Yeah author shut up i don't want to be too op this two power already enough and i dont have to buy new equipment or walk far away i can just teleport or create a motorcycle like bronya.'

( Author : Shut up lolicon and don't breake my forth wall )

" Okay than make sure to take care of your self okay and please be safe." She told me.

" Yeah sure and i hope we can meet again i did love to have adventure with you eris after all who doesn't want a cutie by their side" i told her with make her blush even more.

" Mou don't tease me too much but sure we will meet again okay. Here take this when you arrive you can use it to register as adventurer and find an inn for you to stay." As she gave me 50 000 eris and a kiss on my cheeks.

( Oh yeah Mc goes to Konosuba 1 day after kazuma bring aqua to axel )

" See you later eris " i kiss her cheek to after that a magic circle appear bellow me and send me to axel.

>> Present <<

After a few minute saying good bye to Eris i arrive at axel a beginner town . I walk around and try to look what this town can offer. As i walk around i found an inn so i ask for room and lucky for me it's cheap enough because i can lend a room for month with only 20000 eris.

( I didn't know their world currency so i just create my own )

After i pay for the room i ask for direction to adventure guild. And to my suprise it's only a few minute walk from my location.

Shiba : " Here i come adventurer as today my name will be registered as one of adventurer. "

I walk inside the guild and goes to counter.

Shiba : " Hello my name is Shiba Tatsuya im here to join adventurer guild is this where i can registered as one. "

Luna : " Hello my name is Luna and yes here is the counter for people to register as an adventurer or for anything related to adventurer guild. "

Luna : " for registeration there will be a fee that need to be paid before registeration which cost amount 1000 eris."

Shiba : " Sure here the payment for it"

Luna : " Okay thank you for payment please put your hand on the crytal ball it will print your guild card. "

I follow Luna instruction and put my hand on the ball. The ball shine and print my status on the empty card.

Luna : " Wow your stat sure is high whats more all of it is higher than most people. With this stat im sure you can choose any class you want "

Shiba : " Oh please help me give me some detail on what class i choose and different of it."

Luna patiently explain every class and it's banefit for me.

Shiba : Okay than i choose Adventurer after all it's the most versatile right now.

( I plan to choose dragon slayer so i will make him take kill quest on dragon before change class)

Luna : Okay now your registration is complete.

After that luna hand me my adventurer card than i look at the quest board. When i look at it i found one of the easy quest which is kill frog.

Shiba : Luna can i ask you where can i find this frog i want to try do this quest.

Luna told me the direction and also told me that i will also be paid if kill extra but nah i just do this quest for money to buy food. Also i might make some saving to buy a house i didn't want to stay in an inn everyday.

** Timeskip to the open plain **

When i arrive i create a katana using the core than i search for the frog.

And here i though i will just kill 5 according to the quest unfortunately there more coming out and lucky me choosing herrscher of void as one of my power i can save all the frog that i kill in my personal space.

It's also because of herrscher of void that i can survive without been eaten alive by the frog because with the core i can create a lance and penetrate the frog that try to ambush me from behing or underground.

I didn't choose to create a gun because i didn't want to create a scene even though i already use HoR core to change my clothing to the clothing of rimuru during walpurgis.

According to luna the card will record my completion of quest and it's like a game log because it's automaticly record it without the need to bring the card out from my coat pocket.

( sorry not very good at fighting scene and yeah i change it to make it easier for me to write the story )

After 1 hour of killing frog and rest for a bit i check that i level up 3 time just killing all the frog that try to kill me.

When i arrive at the guild i show luna my guild card.

Luna : Okay Tatsuya san here your reward 50000 eris. 20000 eris the quest reward and 30000 eris for the extra frog.

( Yeah it's kill quest not collecting frog meat quest so personally i didn't think that it will need to bring the frog body because it's kill quest and not mat collecting )

Shiba : Thanks luna.

( Ahh let's end it here for todays chapter later everyone.)